Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

A Message in This Victory

Watching the game on  TV convinced  me that our manager can motivate the players and what''s more that they are willing to follow him.Every player showed great commitment and determination even when the chips were down.Quite simply no one can foresee what results lay ahead of us however at the very least we do know now that the spirit is within the team to go north in the table.Lets hope that this deserved win will be the watershed for a less worrying season than anticipated and perhaps bring a tiny drop of optimism for every NFC supporter.Hooray! For the wonderful travelling fans who at last had an opportunity to travel home with hope in their hearts without having to resort solely to happy hour.

It was encouraging. But this is still typical Norwich; one committed, relatively decent performance followed by two or three hopeless performances. It will only be a major difference if the club can go on to win three or four on the trot and pull us out of the mire.

[quote user="Getalife"]Watching the game on  TV convinced  me that our manager can motivate the players and what''s more that they are willing to follow him.
Every player showed great commitment and determination even when the chips were down.
Quite simply no one can foresee what results lay ahead of us however at the very least we do know now that the spirit is within the team to go north in the table.
Lets hope that this deserved win will be the watershed for a less worrying season than anticipated and perhaps bring a tiny drop of optimism for every NFC supporter.
Hooray! For the wonderful travelling fans who at last had an opportunity to travel home with hope in their hearts without having to resort solely to happy hour.[/quote]

You see? this is what happens when desperate fans get carried away.............certain failing people get let off the hook.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Getalife"]Watching the game on  TV convinced  me that our manager can motivate the players and what''s more that they are willing to follow him.Every player showed great commitment and determination even when the chips were down.Quite simply no one can foresee what results lay ahead of us however at the very least we do know now that the spirit is within the team to go north in the table.Lets hope that this deserved win will be the watershed for a less worrying season than anticipated and perhaps bring a tiny drop of optimism for every NFC supporter.Hooray! For the wonderful travelling fans who at last had an opportunity to travel home with hope in their hearts without having to resort solely to happy hour.[/quote]

You see? this is what happens when desperate fans get carried away.............certain failing people get let off the hook.[:|]

[/quote]You are correct. Chances are nothing will have changed come Tuesday and beyond. On the otherhand it could be the start of a turnaround.It''s easy to be negative all the time.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Getalife"]Watching the game on  TV convinced  me that our manager can motivate the players and what''s more that they are willing to follow him.
Every player showed great commitment and determination even when the chips were down.
Quite simply no one can foresee what results lay ahead of us however at the very least we do know now that the spirit is within the team to go north in the table.
Lets hope that this deserved win will be the watershed for a less worrying season than anticipated and perhaps bring a tiny drop of optimism for every NFC supporter.
Hooray! For the wonderful travelling fans who at last had an opportunity to travel home with hope in their hearts without having to resort solely to happy hour.[/quote]

[/quote]

The original poster makes a good point.

It would appear that Roeder hasn''t lost the dressing room as people have been aluding to on here.

We are still in trouble in my opinion and still lacking in most areas of the pitch, but you can''t say Roeder has lost the dressing room going by Yesterdays performance.

[quote user="Steve H"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Getalife"]Watching the game on  TV convinced  me that our manager can motivate the players and what''s more that they are willing to follow him.Every player showed great commitment and determination even when the chips were down.Quite simply no one can foresee what results lay ahead of us however at the very least we do know now that the spirit is within the team to go north in the table.Lets hope that this deserved win will be the watershed for a less worrying season than anticipated and perhaps bring a tiny drop of optimism for every NFC supporter.Hooray! For the wonderful travelling fans who at last had an opportunity to travel home with hope in their hearts without having to resort solely to happy hour.[/quote]

[/quote]

The original poster makes a good point.

It would appear that Roeder hasn''t lost the dressing room as people have been aluding to on here.

We are still in trouble in my opinion and still lacking in most areas of the pitch, but you can''t say Roeder has lost the dressing room going by Yesterdays performance.

[/quote]He can and he will because he is a complete fucktard!

Precisely that,It may well have been said at The Valley and echoed at Carrow road; ''Play in the spirit that you believe in me and I will lead you out of the wilderness''.Saturdays two respective performances starkly showed in contrast both of the possible outcomes.Maybe one team manager added ''Today we depart from using  the Charlton model as our yardstick in the 3 year plan''.I will never persuaded to repeat the  word courage as was reported indeed this more deservedly describes the paying fans who will share a family Christmas with a redundancy notice instead of the excesses and trappings of professional footballer. One swallow does not make a summer nevertheless there is at least one swallow who still knows the way home.