Sign in to follow this  
The Great Wall Of Tettey

i feel for hoolahan

I was looking forward to seeing him in that role too, but he''s the obvious one to get substituted after the sending off, not his fault or one of GR''s strange decisions, just unfortunate.

What was strange about it FFS? [quote user="Yellowbeagle"]

I was looking forward to seeing him in that role too, but he''s the obvious one to get substituted after the sending off, not his fault or one of GR''s strange decisions, just unfortunate.

[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]What was strange about it FFS?

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]

[/quote][/quote]

I think you''ll find he was trying to say that it wasn''t one of Glenn''s strange decisions.

GR had his arm straight round Hoolahan as soon as he was taken off; not in the manner of two people who hate each other like some on here will try to make you believe.

He was having a really good game before the sending off, really liked the formation with Croft, Hoolahan and Bell causing Forest problems behind Lita, definately something i''d like to see a bit more especially away from home.

Unfortunately for Hoolahan he was the only player who could have gone off, we needed Bell and Croft on the break

Do you have problems reading?

[/quote][/quote]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

Do you have problems reading?

[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I think he can read......he''s just a pr*t