Sign in to follow this  
ca

Centre Back problem for ''derby '' game

Looks like we''re in a buggars muddle for the next three games and more importantly the Ipswich game.

Will Kennedy stay fit ?

No Stefan

No Doc

No Grounds ( returned) or Henville ( deemed not good enough so returned)

So that leaves Omo or Drury to play there with Kennedy if he stays fit.

Will  he get one in on loan or go with what he has?

As posted on another thread, I''ll be disappointed if he doesn''t playSemmy         Kennedy         Drury      BertyWith Omosuzi on the bench.

I have a funny feeling clinkers will fill in at Centerback leaving Fozzy or Rusty to play in the middle of the park.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

I have a funny feeling clinkers will fill in at Centerback leaving Fozzy or Rusty to play in the middle of the park.

[/quote]

yep i reckon he will do that too

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

really need Clingan in midfield as he''s been our player of the season thus far and makes us tick but he showed yesterday he can play centre back if needed. I''d probaly go with Drury because of his experience and left foot, Ipswich aren''t a big side and keep it on the floor so not too worried about our lack of height

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]When is russell back?[/quote]Both will be back against Sheff Weds on Saturday.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]docherty only has a 1 match suspension for professional foul, so will be availabel for the derby[/quote]

Thought a straight red was 3 games suspension?

[quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

really need Clingan in midfield as he''s been our player of the season thus far and makes us tick but he showed yesterday he can play centre back if needed. I''d probaly go with Drury because of his experience and left foot, Ipswich aren''t a big side and keep it on the floor so not too worried about our lack of height

[/quote]yep - i reckon roedy will go with that - but, for me, clinkers and rusty are our best mid pairing, and he should do the simple thing and play to our strengths - make the middle strong and the boys at the back will be tested less,,,for me, i''d go with kenners and ozi as centreback,,,oh, and btw angel - congrats on your 5000 postings!!!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Only a sending off for violent conduct serves qa 3 match ban - a professional foul is only 1[/quote]

So I needn''t have lost a nights sleep then! Thats good as Doc will be well up for the Ipswich game, he knows what that means to us.

Here we go, for future reference....

(b) PLAYERS SENT OFF UNDER LAW 12 (7)

A player who is dismissed from the Field of Play for receiving a second caution in the same match will be suspended automatically from matches commencing on the 14th day following the match in which he was sent off, until such time as his Club''s recognised First Team has completed one (1) match

(c) PLAYERS SENT OFF UNDER LAW 12 (4) and (5)

A player who is dismissed from the Field of Play for denying a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by physical means or by handling the ball, will be suspended automatically from matches commencing on the 14th day following the match in which he was sent off, until such time as his Club''s recognised First Team has completed one (1) match

(d) PLAYERS SENT OFF UNDER LAW 12 (6)

A player who is dismissed from the Field of Play for using offensive or insulting or abusive language/gestures whether he has previously been cautioned in the match or not, will be suspended automatically from matches commencing on the 14th day following the match in which he was sent off, and until such time as his Club''s recognised First Team has completed two (2) matches

(e) PLAYERS SENT OFF UNDER LAW 12 (1), (2) and (3)

A player who is dismissed from the Field of play for Violent Conduct, Serious Foul Play or spitting at an opponent or any other person whether he has previously been cautioned in the match or not, will be suspended automatically from matches commencing on the 14th day following the match in which he was sent off and until such time as his Club''s recognised Senior Team has completed three (3) matches

So Doc won''t be suspended until 14 days after his red card incident or am I having a blonde moment?

[quote user="cityangel"]So Doc won''t be suspended until 14 days after his red card incident or am I having a blonde moment?[/quote]That confused me too; red card bans are usually always automatic and immediate.