Sign in to follow this  
HOCKEYMYHERO

ITS TIME TO GIVE CREDIT WHEN ITS EARNED WIZ .

The team battled against all the odds to get a well earned victory at Forest and to my mind proved they do want to play for Roeder ,  Marshall , Pattison , Bell , Clingan , Croft and Kennedy all had good games and fought hard for every loose ball .

We are not by any means the finished article but there are  i.m.o. signs we are turning  the corner [ but yes we need to show character week in week out ] and we can push on move up this league  .

January will be crucial regards the players we will have to pick from and Roeder will have to be very persuasive in his dealings [ and yes we may need to sell to buy ? ] but i still think the side are starting to gel .

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Erm? Lita goes back in 2 weeks![/quote]

nice maths wiz, 23rd Nov - 1st Jan = 2 weeks [:D]

[/quote]

I thought his loan ended after the filths game, yes?

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[/quote]

have i missed something? the scum game is Litas last game...

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[/quote]

have i missed something? the scum game is Litas last game...

jas :)

[/quote]

Unless we''ve both missed something Jas...........and they say I know FA about the game.[:D]

Well Chris?

[quote user="jay kay"]also how the hell is 23 Nov- 1st jan 2 weeks? you just obliterated DECEMBER!!!!
[/quote]

Wake up! Leroy goes back to Reading after Dec 7th, someone please confirm this.[:@]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="jay kay"]also how the hell is 23 Nov- 1st jan 2 weeks? you just obliterated DECEMBER!!!!
[/quote]

Wake up! Leroy goes back to Reading after Dec 7th, someone please confirm this.[:@]

[/quote]

Yeah Lita''s loan is finished on the 7th, We have him for that game im pretty sure and thats it for now!!!!!!

[quote user="Irish canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah Lita''s loan is finished on the 7th, We have him for that game im pretty sure and thats it for now!!!!!!

[/quote]

Given that Reading will sell him in January,I don''t see why another extension shouldn''t be possible.Surely it suits all parties for him to be playing and in the shop window,rather than sitting on his arse at Reading?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Irish canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Given that Reading will sell him in January,I don''t see why another extension shouldn''t be possible.Surely it suits all parties for him to be playing and in the shop window,rather than sitting on his arse at Reading?

[/quote]

yeah if they can come up with the money though with all this no cash talk!! thats the problem