Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

BRING BACK DRURY

The campaign starts here..he''s onbe of the best players we have,m one of the few that is actually ours and we risk losing him by not playing him. Bertrand has been awful recently, and im certain Drury would do a better job; hes tougher, actually marks, is quick enough and importantly in the future he isd actually ours, bertrand will never be..so i urge you to join the campaign....

BRING BACK DRURY

TBH i don''t think you will find he is fit enough to play very often which is why he rarely features. He has had an ongoing back rpoblem for a few years now from what i can gather.

As much as i like Bertrand, he''s just not the player we saw last season. Maybe he''s got slightly complacent, or something.

Either way, it''s a joke if Drury can''t get a game based on Ryan''s current form.

Bertrand can do it but seems to get outmuscled and is over rated cause he comes from Chelsea where he''ll probably never make the grade!

Drury would probably be a better bet in a battle!

On this note why did Omurzusi comeback in last night. I''m cynical but I feel its cause he has to play X amount of games for us which was part of the deal with Fulham?

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]Bertrand had a decent game yesterday[/quote]

Did the snow effect your reception?

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]Bertrand had a decent game yesterday. Give him a break, he''s 19 and will have a few rough patches, the break Roeder gave him 2 weeks ago has worked imo[/quote]

Well not really because his performance against Swansea was probably his worst ever, from a defensive point of view.

He wasn''t particularly great last night either.

We need players who are up for the job and good enough NOW not maybes in the future which is all Bertrand is. If he come from Peterborough or another lower League club he wouldn''t be so popular with some fans!

Keiron Gibbs was woeful for us last season, one of our worst ever loanees yet some fans defended him just cause he come from Arsenal!

Those present at Tuesdays shock win for our reserves over Arsenal saw how limited Gibbs is!

[quote user="IBA"]Rather play Eagle at LB than Dreary[/quote]

Have you been to any NCFC games in the last 8 years?

Drury one of our better LBs I''ve seen in many years watching. played for us in our play off final year and the Championship winning season and still capable of doing a good job!

Eagle - Crap decision to keep him on cause hes never going to good enough for us!

[quote user="Huddy "]

The campaign starts here..he''s onbe of the best players we have,m one of the few that is actually ours and we risk losing him by not playing him. Bertrand has been awful recently, and im certain Drury would do a better job; hes tougher, actually marks, is quick enough and importantly in the future he isd actually ours, bertrand will never be..so i urge you to join the campaign....

BRING BACK DRURY

[/quote]What do you think about Drury playing CB instead of Omozusi to cover for Doc''s suspension?Semmy     Kennedy    Drury       Bertrand

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Huddy "]

BRING BACK DRURY

[/quote]

What do you think about Drury playing CB instead of Omozusi to cover for Doc''s suspension?

Semmy     Kennedy    Drury       Bertrand

[/quote]

his left foot would make the 4 more balanced

[quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Huddy "]

BRING BACK DRURY

[/quote]

What do you think about Drury playing CB instead of Omozusi to cover for Doc''s suspension?

[/quote]

his left foot would make the 4 more balanced

[/quote]

I tend to agree with you Chris. I think its been a problem with Steffy out,as evidenced by Preston''s equaliser,where Kennedy was caught out of position. I thought Omosuzi was shocking last night,and that we looked so much better with Sammy there. The problem is he''s our best midfielder!

BRING BACK DRURY

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think that looks prerry reasonable, i''d prefer drury in favoured position but he wouldnt ley tou down there and is better bet than omzusi, mim being left footed would also allow Kennedy back tpo lay in his favured right sided centre back role.

Drury has had a couple of good performances this season! im one of his biggest critics but put alot of it down to the fact there wasnt another LB at the club until Bertrand arrived, so Drury was assured of a game every week regardless of performance.. i think he got sloppy and his game suffered as a result... i''d like to see him build on his perfromances of this season though and become the quality defender hwas 5 years ago...

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Drury has had a couple of good performances this season! im one of his biggest critics but put alot of it down to the fact there wasnt another LB at the club until Bertrand arrived, so Drury was assured of a game every week regardless of performance.. i think he got sloppy and his game suffered as a result... i''d like to see him build on his perfromances of this season though and become the quality defender hwas 5 years ago...

jas :)

[/quote]

This must be the highest recomendation that Drury must play, Jas and Drury fell out big time a couple of seasons ago, and only the signing of David Marshall stopped Jas ripping into Drury. ;-)

[quote user="Huddy "]

BRING BACK DRURY

[/quote]

I agree Huddy, he needs to replace Bertrand who hasn''t been at his best for the past few weeks.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Have you been to any NCFC games in the last 8 years?

[/quote]

Yep. Had a season ticket most seasons from about 75 to 06 even though I''ve never lived withing 120 miles of the place. last season I saw more reserve games than 1st team I admit, as a result I can assure you Eagle is way better than Dreary.

You asked

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"] Have you been to any NCFC games in the last 8 years? [/quote] Yep. Had a season ticket most seasons from about 75 to 06 even though I''ve never lived withing 120 miles of the place. last season I saw more reserve games than 1st team I admit, as a result I can assure you Eagle is way better than Dreary. You asked[/quote]

Its good to see the Norwich Comedy Club still going strong!!!

BRING BACK DRURY

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s what I would go for.

YES we need Drury now, he is a briiliant defender, not the best attacking full-back, but if we played the 4-5-1 that wouldnt matter as much

I rate Drury when fit. usually neat, tidy and effective - and a Norwich player. He''s effectively Father of the Squad but part of the pre- Roeder era. I fear his days are numbered: I expect he will be sent out on loan "so he can get more first team experience".