Sign in to follow this  
Sharp Shooter

Prawn sandwiches?

[quote user="Sharp Shooter"]Anyone think there is a market for prawn sandwiches at the club? If so I might start selling them outside the ground on match days[/quote]

Why bother the food served on match days by the Club is excellent. Prawn sarnys don''t figure, just good food[6]

[quote user="Sharp Shooter"]what if i add cheese to the mix?[/quote]I don''t think the recipe is the problem.  Just can''t see how you can compete when people can ding it over to Morrison''s and buy a bag of four hot Sausage Rolls or Cheese and Onion Pasties for £1.49.  Whilst I applaud your entrepreneurism in the footy food and drink market, I just can''t see you surviving.

Cretin! Altough I assume by your picture that you hate gypos so good on you for trying! Perhaps if you make some sort of Tony Martin special you may do well.

[quote user="canarytom"]Cretin! Altough I assume by your picture that you hate gypos so good on you for trying! Perhaps if you make some sort of Tony Martin special you may do well.[/quote]a free gun with every purchase?you would make a killing on derby day, literally