Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Renton or Daley on the bench against Palace

I would like to see Roeder give either Renton or Daley a place on the bench against Palace in place of Cureton.  These youngsters have to be given a chance, and at home to Palace there will be a full crowd.  These two lads did well against the Arsenal youngsters; who themselves beat a full Wigan side in the Carling Cup.

[quote user="silver fox"]I would like to see Roeder give either Renton or Daley a place on the bench against Palace in place of Cureton.  These youngsters have to be given a chance, and at home to Palace there will be a full crowd.  These two lads did well against the Arsenal youngsters; who themselves beat a full Wigan side in the Carling Cup.[/quote]

Good shout Fox.

If they''re good enough they''re old enough - in the right circumstances.

Bet you he won''t though - they''ll want to try & pump up Jamie''s value for offloading (fundraising!) in January.

OTBC

I would give them a go on the bench, why not! The team that played their part on Sat, deserve their chance tomo too. Bit off topic though, my team would be:

Marsh,

Semmy ,Drury , Kennedy, Bertrand   

Croft, Patty, Clinghan, Bell

Hoola

Lita

What harm can it do......it seems other teams never fail to hesitate in putting their in form youngsters in the first team squad. Renton and Daley obviously know where the net is and have been finding it regularly , not just the Arsenal game. We seem to have to be depleted with injuries and suspensions before any raw talent  a look in. They have got squad numbers and are in form so make them feel part of the squad.

Can''t see them being given a chance whilst the team is under so much pressure and so inconsistent.Probably wouldn''t be fair to introduce them with the atmosphere as it is at the moment.

[quote user="mickey phelans tash"]

What harm can it do......it seems other teams never fail to hesitate in putting their in form youngsters in the first team squad. Renton and Daley obviously know where the net is and have been finding it regularly , not just the Arsenal game. We seem to have to be depleted with injuries and suspensions before any raw talent  a look in. They have got squad numbers and are in form so make them feel part of the squad.

[/quote]" gets "