Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Favourite ever City player ??

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Kevin Reeves for me. Quality player whose career was cruelly cut short.

Honourable mentions for Keelan, Greeno, Chippy, Suggy, Curran, Peters and Sutton.

[/quote]

Reeves takes some beating. Fantastic player.

Would also mention Watson, Bruce, O''Neill (M), Gordon, Linighan, Boyer, Townsend.......

Crikey, there are too many to mention!

Chris Sutton for me !, I''d have to say that during the european season of 93/94 - particularly the second half - after Walker left, there was a string of about 10 games where he was the most awesome player i''ve seen in a Norwich shirt, at times he was almost taking on teams single handedly!. He went on to get 25 premier league goals that season - something that I will probably never see again in my lifetime - and lets not forget - was sold for a then british transfer record of £5m at the end of that season. That alone must have made him a pretty good player !

I''d go with Eadie too

The most exciting player i''ve ever seen in a city shirt. Would undoubtedly have played for England had he not been kicked to pieces by defenders in the championship

Sorry, I can''t do this.

Bryceland.

Davies

Hill

Hucks

Flecky

Curran.

All have given me great entertaiment, and I can''t single one out, add Kennon and Gunn to that list now.[:$]

Kevin Reeves.

42 goals in 133 games, & our first £1m player sale. His career effectively over at 25/26 due to injury, terrible shame.

Flecky probably my favourite. He always loved scoring goals and always gave 100% and generally played with a big grin on his face.

Scored some cracking goals too. The one at Millwall away on tv being my fave.