Sign in to follow this  
Ali Dia

Doherty - worst defender in the league

Whenever i have seen your team play this boy is special. I had to watch the match on saturday because my mate is a yellows fan and i though doc was really bad tbh , no positional sense what so ever and a  complete lack of pace, you lads should try get another loan signing in, anyways good luck for rest of the season and hope you stay up

I agree with Jas, Doc has been good all season and we have to say he saved us the game on Saturday, think about it? If he had not tackled him or try to as he did, then I can be quite positive that Tyson would have scored. Ok, the other 10 players played there part too. The Doc is quite perceptive with his speed, he just annoys me when he grabs people from behind when I believe that he does have the skill and the presence to do it properly.

Does anybody know if he is banned for 3 games or just the 2?

I would have to agree with the Wolves fan in this situation, being a

United fan we have seen our fair share of center backs who were beyond

their best when they signed for us, namely Laurent Blanc. But I must

say this kid Doherty is something special and if it wasn''t for him

getting sent off a Forest I think you would probably have gone on to

loose the game

"canaries in bed? are u being serious? deceptive with his pace? what the

hell are u on about mate, just somes up this pink un rubbish"sisters in bed?believe me doherty has never fooled anyone with his pace. nathan tyson was licking his lips

What is with all these Wolves fans joining the pinkun? Is this a wind up? Do they not have a message board of their own or is that full of random fans from other clubs as well. :S

Always amazes me that they can actually speak let alone write. Mind you, if you have ever been to Wolverhampton and surrounding areas you can see why they are like that, what a god forsaken shiitte hole it is, they have, I imagine that they are on a lot of boards around the place, with there dole money and stolen  ''puters, they have found a new way of entertaining themselves. Maybe they are on tag and they can''t go out at night. Hey ho, ignore the muppets, I will do from now[:D]