Sign in to follow this  
canaries

still protests tomorrow night

yes why protest when we can get behind the team, and cheer them on to another win, we don''t need to bring negitivity to the games.

[quote user="canaries"]has 1 win against the worst team in the league going to sway peoples minds not to protest .[/quote]

Sod off Chris.You''re never welcome and particularly not after a great win. Get back to Poorman Road with your binner mates. You''ll be getting yours in a couple of weeks!

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

yes why protest when we can get behind the team, and cheer them on to another win, we don''t need to bring negitivity to the games.

[/quote]

The thing is I agree with what you are saying BY, but if we lose again we will all be moaning and wanting the managers head. I am all for getting behind the team after seeing the level of commitment that they brought to the game Saturday, but if they dont perform it will turn to the usual negative Carrow Road and Pink ''Un forum. I still want the board out for the continued mistakes that they have made in the past 4 years, but I''m not going to protest at a agame.

[quote user="National express super guard "]I''ll never protest at a game, however, I have stopped buying anything Norwich City for the mean time. it''s only a minor thing but I am making my own stand against the clubs mismanagement
[/quote]

And what type of protest is that? You would probably get more satisfaction at posting off a questioning Email to one of the Board members. Just how much are you depriving the NCFC coffers of anyway?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I thought Plymouth were the worst team in the league ....

or was that just when we won there?

[;)]

[/quote]

As you might say, NN, ''you took the words right out of my mouth''. [:)]

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]I''ll never protest at a game, however, I have stopped buying anything Norwich City for the mean time. it''s only a minor thing but I am making my own stand against the clubs mismanagement[/quote]

And what type of protest is that? You would probably get more satisfaction at posting off a questioning Email to one of the Board members. Just how much are you depriving the NCFC coffers of anyway?

[/quote]hence the "minor thing but I am making my own stand". Standing outside telling them we want them out will do what? they know that. I;m not giving them any more money for mechanise, alas I have to buy tickets but thats to support the teamand with a baby on the way who I wanna kit out in yellow and green not buying stuff is hard

[quote user="CDMullins"]Pathetic - one win against rock bottom and everyones happy![/quote]

Everything in the garden is rosey now! Forest were poor and imo Doc being sent off was a blessing for us as it woke some of the shirkers up. I fear normal service will be resumed tomorrow night as we always seem to sit back and praise ourselves after any victory at the moment and turn in a p poor performance at the next match.

I hope I am wrong.................but.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]NN - Nottingham Forest are definitely the worse team in the league, I base this statement on their current league position, I do not think Plymouth have ever been the worst team this season.[/quote]

In fairness to NN, SOB, I think he is joking about how when we beat Plymouth 3-0 away, this on its own was enough to confirm that they would be relegated by Xmas. That''s how I read it anyhow.

First stand by your club, support them after a victory! Don'' t think protests will change anything anymore.

BUT... Let yourself be counted though if they serve up crap again...!!!

[quote user="CDMullins"]Pathetic - one win against rock bottom and everyones happy![/quote]

Not true that everyones happy.  Yes a win is good, 3 points after all.  However, it is just one win, if they string together 5 or six wins then I will be happy.

[quote user="macdougall sperm"]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]NN - Nottingham Forest are definitely the worse team in the league, I base this statement on their current league position, I do not think Plymouth have ever been the worst team this season.[/quote]

In fairness to NN, SOB, I think he is joking about how when we beat Plymouth 3-0 away, this on its own was enough to confirm that they would be relegated by Xmas. That''s how I read it anyhow.

[/quote]

What I was referring to were the comments on here when we won at Plymouth where it was stated that Plymouth were the worst team in the league. In fact, Neil Adams not only said they were the worst team in the league but also said they were certainties for relegation and they''d finish bottom.

It will take a very brave man to predict where anyone will finish in this league until it''s mathematically impossible for it to change. When we beat Plymouth they were 24th, Barnsley were 23rd and Southampton were 22nd. Today''s bottom three were 14th, 16th and 21st.

Plymouth are now 7th.

We still need to protest! One lucky win and everyone''s happy, the board think we''re all settled again but we need to prove to them we are not and we are still not happy with the management and running of the club!

[quote user="Rastaman"]We still need to protest! One lucky win and everyone''s happy, the board think we''re all settled again but we need to prove to them we are not and we are still not happy with the management and running of the club![/quote]

Okey you haev fun protesting and bring negitivity to the games, which iam afraid isnt needed. We should be getting behind are team instead of haveing pointless protests against the board, what differance is it going to make, the club is up for sale, delia wants to leave the club and the last i heard the country was in a ressecion(spelling?) so tried as hard as you like we arn''t going to find a buyer any time soon, so why waste the effort protesting when you could use it to cheer your team on.

Because i know what i would rather do.

[quote user="Rastaman"]We still need to protest! One lucky win and everyone''s happy, the board think we''re all settled again but we need to prove to them we are not and we are still not happy with the management and running of the club![/quote]

Okey you haev fun protesting and bring negitivity to the games, which iam afraid isnt needed. We should be getting behind are team instead of haveing pointless protests against the board, what differance is it going to make, the club is up for sale, delia wants to leave the club and the last i heard the country was in a ressecion(spelling?) so tried as hard as you like we arn''t going to find a buyer any time soon, so why waste the effort protesting when you could use it to cheer your team on.

[/quote]

Oh ok so just because De-liar wants to sell up we''re gonna lay down and shut up? Maybe the effect of telling us ''we''ve appointed Harris'' is starting to appear....

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

Oh ok so just because De-liar wants to sell up we''re gonna lay down and shut up? Maybe the effect of telling us ''we''ve appointed Harris'' is starting to appear....

[/quote]

But if there is no buyer then its stupid to protest as who is going to take over the club in a time of reccession, if we ride out the mtrouble times, then we might see light at the end of teh tunnel when people are okey with buying stuff, so protesting now iam sorry is the wrong thing to do, just use the energy to protest to support your football team, as thats what we need to do, get behind the team and help them win games become the 13th man again.

Because iam sorry this season we havent been, we have been a fraction of the supportive noise that took us up and help us in some of are priemiership games.

I''d never question other fans right to protest, or descend to childish name callng for doing so either.

I would appeal to them to do whatever it is they plan post match so the players minds, and performance, are uneffected.  Even a remote possibility you could send some players out with a negative & under prepared mind set pre-match is something to avoid

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="macdougall sperm"]

[/quote]

What I was referring to were the comments on here when we won at Plymouth where it was stated that Plymouth were the worst team in the league. In fact, Neil Adams not only said they were the worst team in the league but also said they were certainties for relegation and they''d finish bottom.

[/quote]

Yeah, that''s what I meant - I was also referring to Adams'' comments after that game and the follow up on here. Mind you, on a brighter note, if current league position can be taken as a definitive ranking of the quality of clubs in this league, doesn''t that mean that we can''t be relegated? [;)]

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But if there is no buyer then its stupid to protest as who is going to take over the club in a time of reccession, if we ride out the mtrouble times, then we might see light at the end of teh tunnel when people are okey with buying stuff, so protesting now iam sorry is the wrong thing to do, just use the energy to protest to support your football team, as thats what we need to do, get behind the team and help them win games become the 13th man again.

Because iam sorry this season we havent been, we have been a fraction of the supportive noise that took us up and help us in some of are priemiership games.

[/quote]

For the past few seasons we haven''t heard the vocal support that used to echo around the club in years gone by, and that is down to two factors, a change of support (more toffs and kids) and mediocrity on the pitch.  Fans are worn down, and it shows.

I don''t think it''s so much the win that will have got through to people as much as it was the superb travelling support. Made me truly proud to be a City fan for the first time in a long while.

Yes, things aren''t good at the moment, hell, have they been worse at any point in the club''s history? But if 1,500 die hards can be bothered to travel through such awful weather for a televised away game, i''d feel completely ashamed of myself to make the 40 mile round trip the a home game for a protest.

Let''s get behind the lads tomorrow night and make Carrow Road what it once was. Not only will it help them out, it''ll show everyone what great support we have, and how can that possibly deter any potential investor?

On the ball, City.

There is a flip side to this - if the fans continue to put pressure on Delia to sell then ultimately she will sell, or attract new investment, at lower levels. We then run the risk of attracting someone that cannot afford to put in the sort of money that we would all want.

I do think that the board need to know that the fans expect more investment however protesting will only be destructive to the club at the moment. (cue board apologist remarks)

[quote user="canaries"]has 1 win against the worst team in the league going to sway peoples minds not to protest .[/quote]

sorry to say a lot of City fans appear to be a gutless bunch at present, either seem to be on Prozac or still in some kind of pathetic Delia worship,worse still the absolute idiots who cling to the myth that to say anything anti the current establishment is to be a traitor, or that usual moronic response that you are must be a binner. we truly, truly deserve the football that we are getting at the moment. We had just better not lose the local derby that''s all.[:@]

[/quote]

spelling! spelling!! did they drop you on your head at school or were you expelled at 12? Sort yourself out!