Is it me, or is this the second time in a week that rumours started on internet bulletin boards have provided the basis for headlines/stories in the EDP/Evening News? Today''s is "Spurs duo linked with Canaries", after the Hux row piece earlier in the week that needed an interview with the player to disprove it as well!

It amazes me how just one person, who feels like it, could carefully start a rumour in one or two places and within a few days have it on national sites and in the media. Class.

Ah the old Spurs connection, what a truly profitable path that used to be Crook, Bowen and Culverhouse, followed by Polston and eventually Paul Mcveigh, however they were promising youngsters when they left for the green pastures of Norfolk.

Can''t remember too many making that familiar journey who have let us down, Garry Brooke perhaps not the best, but will Dean Richards or Gary Docherty be another Polston I doubt it but history is certainly on their side, so perhaps might be a Worthwhile speculation.

i agree, atleast norwich are getting some media attention now!

I agree totally that rumours in the press are directly from this message board!! I myself read that Craig Moore had rejected Blackburn, put two and two together, and posted it on this message board. A day later it was being asked to Worthy about this by the press!! Other players whom have been linked to us via the press often come from this board.

Oh the power of PINKUN!

Lets start some ridiculous rumours to really get the media going.......... hang on we do that anyway!