Gingerpele

Fotheringham

[quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="jim blair"]

Fact.....would not get in any other championship team

Fact....the worse canary skipper i have seen in my 41 years of watching them

Fact...if he is given another contract i will not renew my season ticket

Fact..cant tackle  cant pass   cant shoot

[/quote]

No opinions allowed on this forum then !!!!

good riddance to you then

[/quote]

No opinions allowed on this forum then??????

[quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="jim blair"]

Fact.....would not get in any other championship team

Fact....the worse canary skipper i have seen in my 41 years of watching them

Fact...if he is given another contract i will not renew my season ticket

Fact..cant tackle  cant pass   cant shoot

[/quote]

only one of them is a fact, the season ticket one, the rest are OPIONIONS why does know one actually know what that is?
[/quote]

yes only opinions of course, however i have observed  and tried to see the good in him but it is just impossible. yes he did get in the box for saturdays winner, but apart from that it was another no show.

[quote user="jay kay"]aaron, you know him, went with my ticket to swansea, said he was bloody awful. and that saids a precident (spelling)because he doesnt attend norwich games and identified that he was CRAP.[/quote]he set up two goals that game though, and what would he know he supports chelsea, he probley thinks every non-chelsea player is crap :D

Mr Fozzy talks about himself in the third person, which is a sackable offence in itself; take it from Ron Jeremy.

Given the choice in the ''Strictly'' style, who will the judges vote for in the dance off between Fotheringham and Carl Robinson?  Err... 

[quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="jay kay"]aaron, you know him, went with my ticket to swansea, said he was bloody awful. and that saids a precident (spelling)because he doesnt attend norwich games and identified that he was CRAP.[/quote]he set up two goals that game though, and what would he know he supports chelsea, he probley thinks every non-chelsea player is crap :D[/quote]see thats a typical responsehe is knowledgeable, and who you support means bugger all.he is a chelski fan yes but he isnt the glory hunter type, he doesnt like abramovich and the money, his fave player is john terry, and he used to like di matteo and desailly lolhe doesnt rate fozzy though. thats his opinion and a general view. so stop denying the criticusm, its criticsm for a reason

If you can provide evidence that he is the player you say he is... then please do.I have yet to see Fozzy show all of his potential, although that said, I personally don''t think he has a lot.He needs to be more, how can I put it, aggressive, show some bloody spirit.So how you can be defending someone who doesn''t give his all and doesn''t deserve to be playing for I*swich is beyond me....And also... Football players get criticism, its a way of life, they expect and can handle it.So... therefore... you are either deluded, or unaware of the existence of CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism, which most of it is.Some isn''t, but why do you care? It isnt you or anyone you know....Think about it...

very true.in general a player earns criticism as much as they do praise. and fozzy has earnt his.he hasnt played with passion or skill. and thats why we liked him initially. i used to rave about him. knowing what skill he posesses from his celtic and dundee days.but he hasnt shown that skill or passion and as far as im concerned i can take or leave him now. if he give half as much as clingan did,. he would be okbut he is too busy covering his own arse on and off the pitch.

The best player to bring on against Forest, we needed someone who would make the correct passes, not take risks (because he isnt confident enough to atm), and would keep hold of the ball.

Plus, kudos to him for going for that ball which led to the OG. Well played Fozzy!

Looking at the present, he played well for the short spell he came on.

You say someone had to go for it, I dont think he would have gone for that a few weeks ago. Had he not gone for it, Forest wouldnt have messed up.