Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Fotheringham

Right, he is not brilliant by any means, BUT he is not completely crap, it is really annoying that people seem to pick on him for this, yet think Clingan is wonderful (he is ok, but not that good)

Fozzy can and does pass forwards, EVERYONE in the team passes backwards, not just Fozzy, his passing ability is good, and his set pieces are also ok,

The one criticism I think is valid, is he doesn’t run after players, and get stuck in as much as a lot of midfielders.

[quote user="londoncanary"][quote user="Ginger Pele"]no dogger, its all the abuse he gets, and most of it he dosn''t deserve[/quote] i fancy him[/quote]

If i was a women....i might!?!

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]

Right, he is not brilliant by any means, BUT he is not completely crap, it is really annoying that people seem to pick on him for this, yet think Clingan is wonderful (he is ok, but not that good)

Fozzy can and does pass forwards, EVERYONE in the team passes backwards, not just Fozzy, his passing ability is good, and his set pieces are also ok,

The one criticism I think is valid, is he doesn’t run after players, and get stuck in as much as a lot of midfielders.

[/quote]

Typical post from Ginger. He is crap mate, he never passes forward and he never scores/sets up goals. And more importantly his attitude stinks.

I don''t think he''s a bad footballer as such, I think he has got the right idea of how to play the game. Just that he can''t quite put it into practice.

He doesn''t really hurt teams, he lacks the pace and "omph" to drive the team forward.

For me he''s at his best when he gets stuck in, wins the ball and plays the simple pass. However, from some of the things he says and some of the passes he tries I get the impression that he sees himself as some kind of brilliant midfield playmaker.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]He really isn''t a great player though
[/quote]

i know hes not great, but he is not crap and i would love to have anal sex with him

[/quote]

Ginge why bring anal sex into things?

Fotheringham... Passing ability "GOOD"????? Sorry Ginger, but..... That doesn''t make any sense mate.

He is extremely ordinary!!! What I don''t like about him is that he comes first. He wouldn''t sign for more than one year in case we didn''t get into at least the play-offs. Well wooppee do Mark - Bog off and find some other team where you can committ. COS THAT''S WHAT WE NEED  - B***Y COMMITMENT TO THE TEAM IN YELLE AND GREEN!!!!! Any others can bog off. That''s why we love Hucks.!!!

Fact.....would not get in any other championship team

Fact....the worse canary skipper i have seen in my 41 years of watching them

Fact...if he is given another contract i will not renew my season ticket

Fact..cant tackle  cant pass   cant shoot

Fozzy gets abuse because we can all see he has some potential but he never seems to full fill it.  He does make a few good passes in the match but most of them go astray.  He is a passenger in the match and you barely see him making a strong tackle or holding on to the ball for longer than 2 seconds.  For a captain he does not rally the team up, and he certainly doesn''t lead b example.

Those are the simple reasons he gets abuse, he is the complete opposite of a player you want in your team.

I will give him credit for one thing though, his set pieces are okay.

He would get into a lot of other Champ teams, if you don''t believe that, then you have some sort of agenda against him. I feel he has been poor this year, but remember when he came back from injury either last year or the year before, he was vey good and provided some decent material on the pitch. I agree not a good captain,but with our squad as weak as it is, then he has to be there or there abouts until we find suitable replacements. Shame, for me, I reckon that he does have a lot in the toolbox to do well, but at this time, it is not working for him.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Ginger Pele"]

[/quote]

Typical post from Ginger. He is crap mate, he never passes forward and he never scores/sets up goals. And more importantly his attitude stinks.

[/quote]umm he set up both goals against swansea you prat, AND HE DOES PASS FOWARDS, I WATCH HIM TO MAKE SURE OF IT, NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TOeven my grandad says he does and he hates him as well

[quote user="jim blair"]

[/quote]only one of them is a fact, the season ticket one, the rest are OPIONIONS why does know one actually know what that is?

[quote user="jim blair"]

[/quote]

good riddance to you then

[quote user="jim blair"]

[/quote]

i''m with you on this one JB, and would add to it that his attitude is very poor, very much looking to blame anyone but himslef if a move breaks down or pass goes astray.

I think he has ability and the hunger for that matter but he isn''t quick or strong enough to really take hold of a game, not a bad squad player. I personally think Russell has been very poor this season and deserves to be behind Clingan/Pattison in the pecking order at this moment in time, i thought they really complimented each other well on saturday

DWBDD (its not letting me quote)that''s

a bit isn''t isnt it and to the poster who told me to leave, i did

before because of all of this, its pathetic, people cant tell the

difference between a fact and opinion, i think that a lot of peoples

opinions of Fozzy are wrong, most think i am wrong (even though i have

said he is not brilliant)

just to show you the difference between fact and opinion:Fact: We beat Forest 2-1 on SaturdayOpinion: Croft was brilliant Fact: Fotheringham is Scottish and plays for NorwichOpinion:Fozzy is crap