Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

West Brom and Crystal Palace

hi guys, i just wanted to know how you think our fellow promoted sides will do next season?

Personally, i don`t think Crystal Palace have much of a chance
however, im not sure about West Brom because they have been there before and will know what to expect. What do you think? And also who do you think will be the three teams to be relegated?

Crystal palace are gone no doubt!

But i feel it will be a very tough batle at the relegation end (aswell as up the top).

Teams like: tottenham, Man City and everton will struggle maybe giving wba and norwich that chance............

AJ, although Tottenham weren''t up to much last season, I think Santini and the new signings he has made will make a significant difference this season - Defoe will shine this time round too. Don''t be surprised at a top ten fininsh for Spurs (God that sticks in the throat - I have a real dislike for them).

I think Palace will struggle. I''m sure they have a magnificent manager, but if you don''t have the squad to go with it you''ll struggle. West Brom have spent big but IMO have gambled too. They''ve brought in players like Albrchtson (sorry for the spelling!) at the back. How well he''ll do in the Prem I don''t know. I''m also not sure about Kanu. Unless they have a great year, he might not be too impressed fighting for survival in the basement. I think other teams will struggle next year too. Sturrock seems to be messing it up at Southampton and if they sell Beattie I think they will really struggle. Teams like Blackburn, Man City, Portsmouth, Fulham I don''t think can be discounted either

Keep the faith