Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

You would be stupid to protest tonight.

Please, please, please...... at least wait until after the scum game to protest.

After getting a good away win at the weekend, having a six pointer tonight, and the scum game coming up.....

We need to get behind the lads, I couldnt handle losing the scum game.

If it all goes wrong in the next two games, then I will be happy to get on a train from Sheffield and join you in your protest to show displeasure at the way the board is running the football club, but the Scum game is a time when we need to unite and get behind the players.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]

Please, please, please...... at least wait until after the scum game to protest.

After getting a good away win at the weekend, having a six pointer tonight, and the scum game coming up.....

We need to get behind the lads, I couldnt handle losing the scum game.

If it all goes wrong in the next two games, then I will be happy to get on a train from Sheffield and join you in your protest to show displeasure at the way the board is running the football club, but the Scum game is a time when we need to unite and get behind the players.

[/quote]

I suggest that we discuss a possible large scale protest at the Charlton game on 20th December, depending on what happens at tonight, the scum game and seeing whether the fantastic away fans have anything to cheer in between.

A protest at that stage could even see us get sweeten up with a transfer window transfer.... (you never know)