Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Come on City

I was v. proud of the lads on Saturday, they genuinely put a lot of effort in which is what they had to do after going down to 10 men.

Lets hope we can carry on tonight at Carra Rud. City to win 2-0. Bell and Lita

I thought you wanted us to lose every game so that it put pressure on the Board?!

"Junior First Wizard" indeed. You have learnt well....

oh norwich win a game so c.t starts supporting them

sure you dont want support palace? [;)]

*im only winding you up mate*

Well Snr wizard changed his mind about wanting us to lose every game so jnr wizard has to follow suit I guess.C.T - Some advice, be your own person and have your own opinions........and if its not too much to ask........STICK TO THEM!!!!!

[quote user="Duffman"]
C.T - Some advice, be your own person and have your own opinions........and if its not too much to ask........STICK TO THEM!!!!!

[/quote]

I want NCFC to win tonight and every game (Preston was an exception). I dont ''go along with what wiz thinks- despite what some people may think

[quote user="CT "]

[quote user="Duffman"]C.T - Some advice, be your own person and have your own opinions........and if its not too much to ask........STICK TO THEM!!!!!

[/quote]

I want NCFC to win tonight and every game (Preston was an exception). I dont ''go along with what wiz thinks- despite what some people may think

[/quote]You cant want your team to win every game with the exception of one.........If you support the team then do no matter what.The board already know how people feel about them and they know that they need to find some investment and they are actively seeking this, even though they know it will probably spell then end of their reign.Wanting or wishing us to lose one or any game is not going to speed that process along.    You should be wanting us to win every game because a team that is winning on a regular basis would surely appear more attractive to a potential invester then one who is stuttering along, as we currently are.I have no time for people who post on here wanting us to lose a game, however I think yourself and the Wizard do it mainly for the attention.  

Well blow me down! I post on here how I hope City beat Palace tonight and I''m accused of being ''attention seeking''.

Come on City lets bash the Palace down, if we can beat Wolves *cue we8 chirping in* then we can beat CP

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "]

oh norwich win a game so c.t starts supporting them

sure you dont want support palace? [;)]

*im only winding you up mate*

[/quote]everyone hates palace.so dont be silly.

[quote user="CT "]

Well blow me down! I post on here how I hope City beat Palace tonight and I''m accused of being ''attention seeking''.

Come on City lets bash the Palace down, if we can beat Wolves *cue we8 chirping in* then we can beat CP

[/quote]Try reading what I wrote properly and you will see that I am not calling you an ''attention seeker'' for wanting City to beat Palace tonight.

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

And you don''t attention seek? .... [:^)]

(p.s: read my reply to your post accusing me of being ''CT 2''. Thanks.)