Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Must win the next 3 to keep with the league

With Crystal Palace and Sheff weds within striking distance, and Ipshit always a big game. 9 pts and the place will be booming, anything else (apart from maybe 7 pts) isn''t really good for us. We get 9 pts, we''re right bk in it! Come on Norwich, send Lita off with a good run and maybe he''ll go all hucks on us and stay!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]With Crystal Palace and Sheff weds within striking distance, and Ipshit always a big game. 9 pts and the place will be booming, anything else (apart from maybe 7 pts) isn''t really good for us. We get 9 pts, we''re right bk in it! Come on Norwich, send Lita off with a good run and maybe he''ll go all hucks on us and stay!

Jummy, i am sure MOST of us would love to get 9 from 9, but i guess we have been in the same position before (having a good win) only to be followed by a poor performance, Fingers crossed for 9 points though.
[/quote]

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]With Crystal Palace and Sheff weds within striking distance, and Ipshit always a big game. 9 pts and the place will be booming, anything else (apart from maybe 7 pts) isn''t really good for us. We get 9 pts, we''re right bk in it! Come on Norwich, send Lita off with a good run and maybe he''ll go all hucks on us and stay!
[/quote]

right back in what? please don''t say, the play off mix, because it just won''t happen

Right back in the big clump of teams chasing the playoffs, looking up rather than down. If we''re within 6 pts of them come new year, then we can all start enjoying the season.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"] anything else (apart from maybe 7 pts) isn''t really good for us. [/quote]9 from 9 would be great but I dont agree with this. 5 or 6 would still be useful in lifting us away from the relegation scrap a little bit, sure it wont get us in play off contention, but I never thought that would happen this season.

I''d take 6 i suppose, as long as the scum get beat, probs means we won''t go above Sheff weds and Palace tho, 9 would guarentee that