Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

what will glenn roeder do after thursday 5pm?

Is it just possible for you to go back to your own site for a week and practice grammar and spelling and punctuation and sentences and................

pretend you are a Wolves supporter?

Actually no. We8 has a very good point here.

Leroy Lita''s loan finishes soon, so if the loan deadline has passed, who will we get to replace Lita for the time being. Or more importantly, how will we get them.

However. I guess it is only just short of a month until we can loan again, so maybe Roeder thinks we will just make-do through December.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Leroy Lita''s loan finishes soon, so if the loan deadline has passed, who will we get to replace Lita for the time being. Or more importantly, how will we get them.

However. I guess it is only just short of a month until we can loan again, so maybe Roeder thinks we will just make-do through December.

[/quote]

Or keep him until Jan. Reading don''t want him.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

i think loanees are able to be extended but new ones not able to made

my point is if lita gets recalled on his option reading have then may leave you in the deep end

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, but we won''t be able to keep him until January either unless we sort it out before Thursday, I guess ...

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

funny how unwanted players suddendly become wanted after few injuries/suspensions. not happend royals yet but say doyle gets injured im sure he would be returning back reading