Sign in to follow this  
Yella Knight

ITV Championship

Ok, this isn''t about us being last again on the progam, and apologies if it has already been stated somewhere else, as I did try searching, but.......

I just couldn''t believe that from all the game they managed to pick up a Mark Fotheringham forward pass.  Nevermind the goals and the win, but that in itself is a highlight, and then he followed it up and helped bundle it in the net.

Before the slating begins, I am not a Fotheringham fan...  I just couldn''t believe my eyes.

Weren''t we last because after the featured match they always show the goals in order of where you are in the table? As there wasn''t a game featuring two teams lower than us in the table then obviously we''ll be shown last. Simple as that.

[quote user="Willmeister"]I just watched 55 minute highlights on BT Vision.
[/quote]

55 minutes! That''s pretty special, might have to look into that.

[quote user="BarclayChuck"]

[quote user="Willmeister"]I just watched 55 minute highlights on BT Vision.
[/quote]

[/quote]

BT once sold me the vision package, they did all the tests,I paid for it, but when they came to install it the bloody thing never worked, they said I was to far from the exchange, I said we are still in the same place as when you did the tests, got my money back and kept all the kit that came with it, virgin media is the best I have had   

[quote user="BarclayChuck"]

[quote user="Willmeister"]I just watched 55 minute highlights on BT Vision.[/quote]

[/quote]You only get three games a week which have 55 minute highlights but there is still a half an hour championship highlights programme, which is much, much better than the Championship. All on demand as well so can watch as many times whenever you like.

[quote user="Yella Knight"]

Ok, this isn''t about us being last again on the progam, and apologies if it has already been stated somewhere else, as I did try searching, but.......

I just couldn''t believe that from all the game they managed to pick up a Mark Fotheringham forward pass.  Nevermind the goals and the win, but that in itself is a highlight, and then he followed it up and helped bundle it in the net.

Before the slating begins, I am not a Fotheringham fan...  I just couldn''t believe my eyes.

[/quote]People do seem quite reluctant to give Fozzy any credit in the second goal, despite him applying the pressure and forcing the issue. Sure he has had a crap season but credit where it is due.