Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

who would you like in the fa cup ?

im not posh, just average house in average city

as for fa i changed my mind i want.........

Leeds utd - my mate leeds fan and all he bangs on about is how bloody great they are (league one for gods sake and still cant top that) and id love to put him in his place

I would absolutely love it to be Luton away! Ever since the year Luton dropped out of our league I shall continue to wish for us to draw Luton away. Simply because ... Me and a load of friends had tickets for Luton away. We were really looking forward to it. Day before the match, it go cancelled. Luton dropped out of the league, went into administration, went a further league down. And now it looks like a long time until I will be able to visit Kenilworth Road. And as I aim to complete the 92 (which considering i''m almost on 30 now for a 16 year old isn''t bad) I would love the chance to add Kenilworth Road to my list, finally.

So come on Luton! Luton Town V Norwich City please!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

I would absolutely love it to be Luton away! Ever since the year Luton dropped out of our league I shall continue to wish for us to draw Luton away. Simply because ... Me and a load of friends had tickets for Luton away. We were really looking forward to it. Day before the match, it go cancelled. Luton dropped out of the league, went into administration, went a further league down. And now it looks like a long time until I will be able to visit Kenilworth Road. And as I aim to complete the 92 (which considering i''m almost on 30 now for a 16 year old isn''t bad) I would love the chance to add Kenilworth Road to my list, finally.

[/quote]Just out of interest, what do you do with the fact that the 92 will change every year?

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]
Just out of interest, what do you do with the fact that the 92 will change every year?
[/quote]

That''s a good question. One that I don''t really know the answer to. I guess once you have been to 92 grounds of teams who are regularly in the football league you can say you have completed it.

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "]shaun - was you or your mates wearing cowboys hats?[/quote]

Nope. What game are you talking about here? If it was at Wolves, Molineux was one of the grounds I haven''t been to!

forest you mentioned being on the tele i think, and i swear i spotted one of the kids with hat on but dont know from where. wondered one of your mates on your bebo (guessing it was your bebo)

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "]forest you mentioned being on the tele i think, and i swear i spotted one of the kids with hat on but dont know from where. wondered one of your mates on your bebo (guessing it was your bebo)[/quote]

Nope. I didn''t go to Forest in the end, so wouldn''t have been me on the tele...

hmmmmmmm.........

ignore then. i recognise that chubbish surfer hair kid from somewhere (not you - but thought your mate sorry)

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "]forest you mentioned being on the tele i think, and i swear i spotted one of the kids with hat on but dont know from where. wondered one of your mates on your bebo (guessing it was your bebo)[/quote]I thought you were an adult? What are you doing looking at 16 year old boys on Bebo?