Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

who would you like in the fa cup ?

i`d love to get west ham at home, they always bring loads of fans and there would be a lot of extra needle cos they hate roeder so much, with all that disgraceful tumour boy stuff when he was manager at newcastle, i reckon everyone would join in with glenn roaders green and yellow army(whether they like glenn or not)  even wizard ? just to annoy the dagenham daves, and i think we`d run them close  [:)]

West Hams a good shout. a few long range punts should find their way past Worzel

Rather have Arsenal on current form. Away will do.....

Wycombe away for me.  In fact any ground that I have not been to in L1 or L2.  If not any easy home tie would do.

Just not a team from the Championship.

I reckon we will get one of the Sheffield clubs as we play United away the following week!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Any of the top Prem teams would do for me. We''re likely to lose whoever we play so it might as well be to someone good [;)]

i want to lose in 3rd round to be honest as long vs a good side

we never going to win the cup so for my team league more important

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Gedge would like Man Utd at home, what with the anniversary and everything:

http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/sport/commentary/FinalWord.aspx

[/quote]

i dont know, but guessing bristol rovers knocked out then

[/quote]

Indeed, no cup run for the Gas this year - used all that up last season by beating a team from every division.

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "]

[/quote]

must be cos your using your mobile but your posts always read like there  being spoken in broken english  by an apache indian brave  " white man very bad for my  people , take land, kill all buffalo and rape squaw " :-d

[quote user="pete_norw"]Any prem team at home for me, unless they are having scans of out players to look at[/quote]

That should have read our players

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "]

we never going to win the cup

[/quote]

i bet Pompey thought that last season too....

jas :)

[quote user="wayne kerr"][quote user="we are top league we are top league "]

[/quote]

must be cos your using your mobile but your posts always read like there  being spoken in broken english  by an apache indian brave  " white man very bad for my  people , take land, kill all buffalo and rape squaw " :-d

[/quote]

Brilliant and coming fom Brum he does speak with forked tongue[;)]

Get back to the reservation!!

Indeed - and let''s not forget Cardiff got to the final, and Barnsley (who had a very similar season to us in the league last year) made it to the semi-final. It''s incredibly unlikely but if you''re in it you may as well give it a go.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="wayne kerr"][quote user="we are top league we are top league "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Brilliant and coming fom Brum he does speak with forked tongue[;)]

Get back to the reservation!!

[/quote]

i dont come from brum and i dont come from wolverhampton

both have accents i certainly dont have (thank god)

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Weren''t they knocked out in round one? Could be a bit difficult to gain revenge this year [;)][/quote]

Ehhhh, yeah, next year, yeah, thats what I meant. [:$]

As a Histon dweller I''m praying they beat Leeds on Sun to set up a match with City at the ''glass world stadium''.  It''ll be the shortest walk I''ve ever had to watch my two teams.Unfortunately I can''t make the match on Sun as work is dragging me off abroad but my kids have tickets.  Will they remember captain clappy Hughes though?  I''ve told them not to be insulting in case he jumps into the crowd again (and it''s no so much of a hurdle in Histon).

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="wayne kerr"][quote user="we are top league we are top league "] i want to lose in 3rd round to be honest as long vs a good side

we never going to win the cup so for my team league more important[/quote]must be cos your using your mobile but your posts always read like there  being spoken in broken english  by an apache indian brave  " white man very bad for my  people , take land, kill all buffalo and rape squaw " :-d[/quote]Brilliant and coming fom Brum he does speak with forked tongue[;)]

Get back to the reservation!![/quote]

i dont come from brum and i dont come from wolverhampton

both have accents i certainly dont have (thank god) [/quote]So, you talk posh then. You don''t write posh! [:^)]