Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

glenn loves it when we win

because he can spend the next couple of days spouting football cliches unopposed  and giving his veiws on formations and how the game should be played and noone accuses him of talking rubbish (unlike when we lose), he`s been in overdrive  in the build up for the palace match  [:D]

[quote user="wayne kerr"]because he can spend the next couple of days spouting football cliches unopposed  and giving his veiws on formations and how the game should be played and noone accuses him of talking rubbish (unlike when we lose), he`s been in overdrive  in the build up for the palace match  [:D][/quote]

So what would you expect him to "spout" about, or should he just be negative all the time like so many posters on here??

Clearly a man who gets paid to manage a football team should refrain from ''giving his views on formations and how the game should be played'' and leave it to experts such as yourself [:|]

[quote user="wayne kerr"]because he can spend the next couple of days spouting football cliches unopposed  and giving his veiws on formations and how the game should be played and noone accuses him of talking rubbish (unlike when we lose), he`s been in overdrive  in the build up for the palace match  [:D][/quote]

I''m sorry, I missed your tenure as England manager.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]

I''m sorry, I missed your tenure as England manager.

[:@]  stop  being so arrogant  [:@]

[/quote]

[quote user="wayne kerr"]its not so obvious.. some of  the so called supporters on here hope we lose   you cretin[/quote]

Course it is poo for brains! It''s his job to ensure the team wins. If he loses too many he will be sacked and it will harm his reputation and, thus, prospects of getting another decent job. Look up cretin in the dictionary. You will be amazed at how accurately it describes you!

I can see what Wayne is getting at. Roeder''s interviews generally consist of cliches and standard repetitive patter week in week out.  However,  when Keith Webb is interviewed about King''s Lynn, he generally gives a brief account of 90 mins,  examples of good and bad passages of play.  And on the whole a more honest interview IMO