Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Re: Norwich vs Palace Match Thread

[quote user="Mark .Y."]

Can''t believe Hoolahan hasn''t started the game. Never been a fan of GR but this really tops it.

Mark .Y.

[/quote]Absolutely agree.His replacement Sibierski has been AWFUL tonight.2 Touches in the first 17 minutes. 1 Saw him punt the ball up to the Palace defence, the other was a header in our box, of which he almost gave away a penalty after pulling a Palace shirt.I''m tired of seeing him play in the yellow and green. Hoolahan offers SO much more. It stops us from punting the ball up the pitch all the time, and he brings some creativity to our side.I very much hold it against Roeder for persisting in playing this player. He''s been so dire, and frustrating to watch. Hardly ever wins a header, never brave enough to put himself forward, and never looks as if he cares. The occasional goal and free-kick earned from week to week, but apart from that he honestly does NOTHING.

[quote user="Champions of Europe"][quote user="CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="CT "]WTF is going on? COME ON BOYS [/quote]

We have been invaded by scummers and yam-yams lol.

NC are not only losing but being thrashed lol, i''m far from being shocked, after all we are pants and I''m no longer shockable [:D]

[/quote]I still believe we can pull this back!!! COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!! [/quote]I respect your loyalty and optimism, it just left a little wanting with this side. I''ve told you get a few loans in January you''ll be away[/quote]Oh well done, your overpaid millionaire nancy boys are better than our overpaid millionaire nancy boys! Would miss like a medal?

[quote user="Champions of Europe"][quote user="CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="CT "]WTF is going on? COME ON BOYS
[/quote]

NC are not only losing but being thrashed lol, i''m far from being shocked, after all we are pants and I''m no longer shockable [:D]

[/quote]

I still believe we can pull this back!!! COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!
[/quote]

I respect your loyalty and optimism, it just left a little wanting with this side. I''ve told you get a few loans in January you''ll be away
[/quote]

I have no optimism left, 20+ years supporting and I have no passion left.

That''s why i''m not shocked, nor angry, nor happy at our sad demise.

I''m disappointed that we dropped Hoolahan for the start.

Glad Hoolahan has come on for Sibi, we need a link between midfield and attack. It''s a brave and bold move, let''s hope it pays off.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Champions of Europe"][quote user="CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="CT "]WTF is going on? COME ON BOYS [/quote]

[/quote]I still believe we can pull this back!!! COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!! [/quote]I respect your loyalty and optimism, it just left a little wanting with this side. I''ve told you get a few loans in January you''ll be away[/quote]Oh well done, your overpaid millionaire nancy boys are better than our overpaid millionaire nancy boys! Would miss like a medal?[/quote]its Mrs to you!

[quote user="leedscanary"]Btw, what was the score the last time we played the "champions of europe"?[/quote]

lol this should be a good answer, but this was when we were good, so quite a while back [:)]

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]My Bad it was Matty Pattison, i''m listening to the Crystal Palace commentary who are rubbish! Makes radio Norfolk commentary look amazing.[/quote]Haha, Croft and Pattison are easily mistaken for each other, not.

Yes he''s right, Sibierski has unbalanced the team ever since he''s been here - nor looks interested. Whereas Hoolihan always looks to try hard. Love to see him score now

[quote user="Nuff Said"]COME ON!!

As Simon Charlton has just said, if only we''d started with this lineup.
[/quote]

GR is tactically naive, showed with his starting line-up tonight.

couldn''t agree more- sibs is awful, have seen him home and away and has never impressed! at least hoola is a tricky player- there is no way we have seen the best out of him yet

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have to agree. Couldn''t believe he didn''t stick to the starting line up (minus Doc obviously) from Saturday.Sibierski has done sod all for weeks.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have to agree. Couldn''t believe he didn''t stick to the starting line up (minus Doc obviously) from Saturday.Sibierski has done sod all for weeks.

[/quote]

Sibs has done nothing to show me what a supposed quality player he is, in fact i''ve been less than impressed with him than I have ever been with any Norwich player.

If a team plays well together stick with it, keep changing it about and we end up in the mess we are in now.  Players have to play regularly together to learn to read eachother, gel properly.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I really just don''t get why GR doesn''t start with Hooly, he brings more to the game IMHO.

[/quote]

Sounds like he''s pulling all the strings at present.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Certainly does Beauseant, but then he''s a cracking player, if and when he''s allowed to roam and play.[/quote]Should be given this freedom game in and out, just like Hux did.He sounded good at the start against Forrest too!

Hoolahan is pants and not fit to lace Huckerby''s boots... hence why he can''t get in the starting 11 in the first place.

C''mon Palace... lets have a third whoop, whoop, whoop!!! [:D]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Certainly does Beauseant, but then he''s a cracking player, if and when he''s allowed to roam and play.[/quote]

Should be given this freedom game in and out, just like Hux did.

He sounded good at the start against Forrest too!
[/quote]

That''s the type of players he is and always has been.  It''s about time GR learned to play players where they are most comfortable playing instead of constantly playing players out of their preferred positions.  Sadly though GR is never wrong, even when he is he won''t learn from it.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Hoolahan is pants and not fit to lace Huckerby''s boots... hence why he can''t get in the starting 11 in the first place.

C''mon Palace... lets have a third whoop, whoop, whoop!!! [:D]

[/quote]

I should get an early night,what with all those calls you''ll be getting tomorrow[;)]

I worry about his lack of size though. Have to say he didn''t stand out to me against Forest (although that could have been because I was to cold to see properly!) and he looked like a boy amongst men at Derby.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sibs has done nothing to show me what a supposed quality player he is, in fact i''ve been less than impressed with him than I have ever been with any Norwich player.

If a team plays well together stick with it, keep changing it about and we end up in the mess we are in now.  Players have to play regularly together to learn to read eachother, gel properly.

[/quote] 

I knew we would hear this... so I take it there will be calls for starting with 4-5-1 at home soon then???

As if we aren''t negative enough as it is!!!  [:$]