Sign in to follow this  
cuckoo in the nest

Charlton and watford

...both got rid of their managers are are only marginally behind us. That leaves Saints who have got a cut price squad of kids . Alos below us are  Donny and Forest who both came up last year and feel some loyalty to their managers who got them there.

By my reckoning Gloan Roeder should feel threatened but  , of course, he isn''t as we have a board with a history of letting managers go way past their see-by date . Has enough been seen of Gloan to suggest we need to part company  NOW ?

I''ve been convinced we were going down this season for a while. Although the table and results have made me have to think about it a bit more. I feel Forest and Doncaster are doomed for the drop and will occupy the bottom 2 places. The third in my opinion, will be out of us, charlton and Southampton. Charlton are currently in the worst position, although if they get a good manager in now they can easily pull out of it. Southampton just don''t have enough quality or experience. And we don''t have a team that bond together at all as they are all leaving at different times.

Who do others think will go down?