Sign in to follow this  
dungosjnr

numbers are going down!

I will not be renewing unless there is a change of ownership of the club, I have just returned from the Palace game thoroughly depressed at what I''ve just witnessed for the umpteenth time this season. Yet another very poor performance and although we improved in the second half we never really looked like getting anything from the game. I''m dreading the Ipswich game.

[quote user="dungosjnr"]

i was there also. just total rubbish again. palace looked like a team. we looked like a bunch of school boys

[/quote]

I thought we made Palace look far better than they were, as usual we were the architects of our own downfall with some terrible defending. I thought last season was depressing but this one has all the makings of being just as bad.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

I will not be renewing unless there is a change of ownership of the club, I have just returned from the Palace game thoroughly depressed at what I''ve just witnessed for the umpteenth time this season. Yet another very poor performance and although we improved in the second half we never really looked like getting anything from the game. I''m dreading the Ipswich game.

[/quote]

Same here mate,unless the cook and doomcaster go i will not renew,can''t stomach more of this sh*t next season.

24000 odd tonight.  Went down 1000''s m8. 

Oh and 15000 (50 scummers) at Brum match. There second to top and still can''t attract the crowd.