Sign in to follow this  
pureanglia

2 nil down

come on norwich  U GOT TO WIN UR HOME GAMES? why o why do we do it .roeder got to go this club got to stand up and start moveing.... i do hate gp bogey team,,, board roader clark stepthenson OUTget  bryn gunn in the dug out now......... STOP THE ROT BEFORE ITS WE HAD OUR LOT.....

[quote user="pureanglia"]come on norwich  U GOT TO WIN UR HOME GAMES? why o why do we do it .roeder got to go this club got to stand up and start moveing.... i do hate gp bogey team,,, board roader clark stepthenson OUTget  bryn gunn in the dug out now......... STOP THE ROT BEFORE ITS WE HAD OUR LOT.....[/quote]

First person to count all the spelling mistakes wins a prize....

It''s hard to distinguish between velo/canaryherts and Chris at times, but this is definitely velo.

[quote user="king canary"]

[quote user="pureanglia"]come on norwich  U GOT TO WIN UR HOME GAMES? why o why do we do it .roeder got to go this club got to stand up and start moveing.... i do hate gp bogey team,,, board roader clark stepthenson OUTget  bryn gunn in the dug out now......... STOP THE ROT BEFORE ITS WE HAD OUR LOT.....[/quote]

[/quote]743582934629304962306203456

why is the instant response these days ''Sack The Manager!'', or ''Sack The Board''?

How about give them a proper chance, or go out and support them?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="king canary"]

[/quote]743582934629304962306203456[/quote]

Your prize is in the post!

Seriously who the fuck is Bryn gunn?

[quote user="Jonzey"]

why is the instant response these days ''Sack The Manager!'', or ''Sack The Board''?

[/quote]because its a results driven business....and the buck stops with GR

will always support NCFC......not the board or manager when we are in the sh*t as we are now....WAKE UP!!!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Jonzey"]

will always support NCFC......not the board or manager when we are in the sh*t as we are now....WAKE UP!!!!

[/quote]

Well said.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Jonzey"]

[/quote]

It is and I agree wtih you that the board has to go. But until they are gone a change of manager wont help, there is no sudden magic fix for the problems at this club on the pitch.

Congratulations. You are to the pink''un what Barry is to Canary call.

My Brain Hurts...............................!!!!