Sign in to follow this  
mickey phelans tash

Warnock

[quote user="mickey phelans tash"]

Crazy Neil Warnock always seems to get stick at Carra..... To be honest i don''t think he is that bad....which OPPOSITION managers rile/d  you .....

[/quote]Neil Warnock

Warnock, his teams never lose by playing badly it is always the ref''s fault. Although Arsene Wenger is getting on my tits abit lately, expecting other smaller teams to play nicely so that they can beat them.

Always disliked Graeme Souness for some reason. Holloway always seems to beat us, and Jim Magilton... needs no reason!

Would also agree with Wenger such a hypocrite, and comments like I didn''t see it! There is instant replays nowadays! Grr!

Ummm, has to be George Burley, in the recent past. I actually really like Colin. He''s a good laugh. A manager with a sense of humour.

Colchester, yes I have always worried about Graeme Souness, though can''t put a sound reason on it.

[quote user="Bring-on-Flecky"]Did you know that Neil Warnock''s hated nickname is Colin? If you taken the letters colin out of his name you''re left with a rather un-flattering expletive.[/quote]

Newark????