Sign in to follow this  
Fraz

The Problem With Roeder...

Is that when he is looking to bring players in, he wants the ''complete player'' - with lots of ''technical ability'' - thats ok if your Arsene Wenger and your trying to win the Premier league but we''re not and I think we miss out on good championship players because of it

You only have to look at the likes Iwelumo - who was said to be not of sufficient quality in the summer - he''s score 13 goals this season.

I think Roeder aims too high - we need strong hard battlers - every team that comes to carrow road has them.  I is quite obvious we need a big lad upfront - there are loads in lge 1 & 2 who could do that Job, roeder just wont take them on.

The problem with roeder is..... he overated and actually a rubbish manager. every club he been to he got nice start and then went pearshaped after 6months. great manager for 1st 6months througout his career pity about the rest. remember this bloke single handidly took west hams most talented team down.

[quote user="we8wba"]The problem with roeder is..... he overated and actually a rubbish manager. every club he been to he got nice start and then went pearshaped after 6months. great manager for 1st 6months througout his career pity about the rest. remember this bloke single handidly took west hams most talented team down.[/quote]

nail. head. WHACK!