Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

mr cullum it is nearly christmas..

come on mr cullum .... give the loyal chirpy fans of norwich something to sing about for christmas.

i think mrs cullum should let you have your way..!!!!!

tis nearly the season of goodwill... you know you want to buy us..

Nothing like being negative WL Canary - you obviously have some inside information on Mr Cullum which you can share with us and as for his comments today in the press? Well you don''t believe him I assume.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]Forget about Cullum, he''s merely a part time at best City Supporter, he''s not interested in this club.[/quote]

Bet he attends more games than some of the posters on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless i have miss read what he said it seems he still would invest.. if the price was right, ...... walk away delia, thankyou for everything, your taxi is here...

]

IMO come January something will be made very public on the matter and I believe P C will be on board, not as a director but as a major invester, and bring in a few new faces, although I can''t see us keeping Lita at any cost,  

[quote user="singing canary"]seems funny a week after the agm.. he speaks out... just to let you know he still cares...[/quote]

And if he didn''t say anything you''d be asking why he hasn''t said anything or why he has been so quiet lol [:)]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Nothing like being negative WL Canary - you obviously have some inside information on Mr Cullum which you can share with us and as for his comments today in the press? Well you don''t believe him I assume.[/quote]

Oh big deal it''s just the same old nonsense, all mouth and no action, if he really wanted to help this club he would have done so by now, it''s now clear for all to see that were in a relegation battle yet again this season and there''s simply no time for him to wait around and see if anything will happen at the club, if he doesn''t want to watch this club sink as a mere spectator then surely he needs to act now so we can stop the rot in January, any action after that is too late. He leaves me with the impression that he''s really not that fussed about the club, it''s probably just the EDP trying to stir things up once again.