Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Lita didn't look up for the game.

Thought Leroy looked as if he couldn''t be bothered tonight against palace,maybe he''s counting the days untill he can go back to a good team.

Hmm, I disagree. Thought he did all he could with the balls he was getting. Did you not see him jump for his life trying to block that goal kick?

I didn''t think he looked very up for it tonight. He must be frustrated though, it looks like he''s got to be the target man to win the flick on and then be the player who also chases it. Desperately needs another strong striker to play alongside him.

[quote user="BarclayChuck"]Hmm, I disagree. Thought he did all he could with the balls he was getting. Did you not see him jump for his life trying to block that goal kick?[/quote]Yup he jumped at the goaly but his game was not up to the usual standard we have come to expect, he looked well pi**ed of, i sit near the front of the N&P and he just didn''t look happy!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="BarclayChuck"]Hmm, I disagree. Thought he did all he could with the balls he was getting. Did you not see him jump for his life trying to block that goal kick?[/quote]Yup he jumped at the goaly but his game was not up to the usual standard we have come to expect, he looked well pi**ed of, i sit near the front of the N&P and he just didn''t look happy!!

[/quote]

Can you blame him???

Just like Huckerby was last year... I would be well and truly p!ssed off if I had to run out alongside this shambles of a team every week.

I am sure that Lita has done more than enough to warrant his salary in the short space of time he has been here (unlike so many of Glen''s other NEW HERO''s).

I hope he is counting down the days until he goes back to Reading, because if it was down to those who hold the reins at this club of ours then he would never of been here in the first place and we would already be routed deep in trouble in the bottom 3.

lita was making the runs, just wasnt getting the service.

i saw i nthe first half clingan could have played the ball, lita made the run, and clingan didnt pass it to him, then lita started shouting angrily at clingan

i think he does try, he just walks around arrogantly