Sign in to follow this  
Bomber

Roeder

Did glen roaeder actually see the same game that 24000 fans saw last night - he states that in the first half we were slightly the better team - well I am sorry glen but there was not one fan sitting around me and those i talked to after the game that thought city had a good first half and nearly all of them thought that palace were definately the team on top and at times were running rings around us.  I thought we were up against a poor Forest team on Sat and we won with an own goal - i certainly did not go overboard after that win and although i went last night was just waiting for us to come straight back down to earth which the team did not diddapoint - winning two games on the trot seems to be a milestone around our necks and until we can do that i fear we weill struggle and have to fight another relegation battle in the closing couple of months of the season - i cant make all the games for various reasons but have now attended palace QPR Swansea and Derby all of which were teams in my opinion that we should have beaten especially on home soil and yet we have lost the lot.  Unless Roeder takes off those tinted glasses and admit that we are where we belong because we deserve to be and stop stating that we are ouplaying teams trying to fool the public that did not go then i fear he is not facing head on the problems that we do have and our struggle against what i consider as equally as poor teams against us will go on.

[quote user="Bomber"]

Did glen roaeder actually see the same game that 24000 fans saw last night - he states that in the first half we were slightly the better team - well I am sorry glen but there was not one fan sitting around me and those i talked to after the game that thought city had a good first half and nearly all of them thought that palace were definately the team on top and at times were running rings around us.  I thought we were up against a poor Forest team on Sat and we won with an own goal - i certainly did not go overboard after that win and although i went last night was just waiting for us to come straight back down to earth which the team did not diddapoint - winning two games on the trot seems to be a milestone around our necks and until we can do that i fear we weill struggle and have to fight another relegation battle in the closing couple of months of the season - i cant make all the games for various reasons but have now attended palace QPR Swansea and Derby all of which were teams in my opinion that we should have beaten especially on home soil and yet we have lost the lot.  Unless Roeder takes off those tinted glasses and admit that we are where we belong because we deserve to be and stop stating that we are ouplaying teams trying to fool the public that did not go then i fear he is not facing head on the problems that we do have and our struggle against what i consider as equally as poor teams against us will go on.

[/quote]

I missed your stint as England Manager, remind me when was it. GR

You can have the lion''s share of possession, more shots on target, more shots off target, taken more corners, been awarded more penalties and free kicks, had goals unfairly disallowed for offside and have played far prettier football for ninety minutes, but none of those facts mean a thing. No, the only statistic that counts is which team put that small round object in the onion bag the most times when the ref blows the whistle for full time. Why managers insist on boring us with statistical detail, only they know.