Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

After last night's mediocre performance, can we beat the scum on Dec 7th?

I very much hope so. Maybe Glenn will run out on to the pitch, as he did before the game started in the Carrow Road fixture last season, and pump his fist in the direction of all four sides of the ground to try to motivate the crowd? Mind you, it would be far better if he could pick the right team and motivate them on the day. Come On You Yellows! We can beat the scum!

Yes... the day i think the Scum are a better team than us is a very sad day in my life, we''ve got better players than them, at the moment we''re being mis-managed, If we play with the side that played the 2nd half yesterday with Rusty in for one of Fozzy or Pattison, as while i think he''s best in midfield i think we''ll need Clingan in the defense for the Ipswich game.

To use the Worthy vernacular - if we stand toe to toe (with the scum) and the work rate and committment are right and we pass the ball, we stand a fair chance of beating them. Start the game as we did last night, and we will end up losers again.

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]To use the Worthy vernacular - if we stand toe to toe (with the scum) and the work rate and committment are right and we pass the ball, we stand a fair chance of beating them. Start the game as we did last night, and we will end up losers again.[/quote]Well said

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]You worry about Wednesday - I shall worry about Ippoo.[/quote]

I will.. because its our next game.. and a game we have to concentrate on winning.. B****ks to the Ipswich match until next sunday when we can all start planning for it... you cant look beyond the next game... if we turn up to Wednesday without a game plan we will be turned over...

jas :)

Ok my head says we will lose and that the scum have a better side. My heart says I hope to god the team find some balls and thrash them, then reality bites and I realise this is a match we could possibly lose.

It will be the first derby match I have missed in over 20 years.