Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

FAO: We8Wba

I went to watch your team last night at Bramhall Lane.

And you have a strong final half of the pitch, Sheff Utd dominated you in the second half, you dominated them in the second half. The difference between the two teams was that Sheff Utds £6m strike force underperformed, and your strike force took their chances. The difference between both of those teams and Norwich, is that they both have a strike force and we dont.

Kightly was quiet, played well in patches but didnt look like a £6million player.  Shackell had a good half when he came on. Hennessey made two quality saves when he came on.

Defensively you didnt look all that good, your team just knows what to do with the ball in the final third.

I definetely think that you will finish in the top three or four, I still dont think your as good as our promotion team though.

Your fans were pretty quiet until the second goal as well, which suprised me as your normally pretty loud.

Thought I would let you know. The end.

Oh..... and maybe you could enlighten me as to why Mick McCarthy is on crutches?

[quote user="Big Bob"]He had an operation on his ankle, which was picked up in his playing days i think[/quote]

he jacked the game in years ago! thats the NHS for you i suppose!

jas :)

my first game i missed all season last night [:''(]

kightly has been poor last month, think he starting believe his own hype that he finished prem star in the waiting already, really needs work on his final ball.

we are pretty lethal in front of goals, give us 6 chances we take 3 or 4 of them. sheff utd seemed to have majority of the ball without killer insticts.

big game saturday vs blues we win that we well on our way, not sure why people still underate us on going up what is it now 14 wins out 18? or something similar. we not played good as we have early doors (due matt jarvis injury) , but we keep drilling out the wins what end day its all about. not many teams will go sheffutd and win, but  jarvis he is due back next couple weeks after playing 45mins in friendly game. which shows we top by mile without a left back and a proper left winger.

ikeme played well before hennessey didnt he? ikeme better keeper in my eyes.

mccarthy been crutches for about 4games now - pretty sure old injury flared up on the training ground (as mick likes get stuck in) "one leg he only got one leg"

ps - this should be other football - because you get mugged for posting this! cheers for your opinions

[quote user="we8wba"]

kightly has been poor last month, think he starting believe his own hype that he finished prem star in the waiting already, really needs work on his final ball.

we are pretty lethal in front of goals, give us 6 chances we take 3 or 4 of them. sheff utd seemed to have majority of the ball without killer insticts.

big game saturday vs blues we win that we well on our way, not sure why people still underate us on going up what is it now 14 wins out 18? or something similar. we not played good as we have early doors (due matt jarvis injury) , but we keep drilling out the wins what end day its all about. not many teams will go sheffutd and win, but  jarvis he is due back next couple weeks after playing 45mins in friendly game. which shows we top by mile without a left back and a proper left winger.

mccarthy been crutches for about 4games now - pretty sure old injury flared up on the training ground (as mick likes get stuck in) "one leg he only got one leg"

ps - this should be other football - because you get mugged for posting this! cheers for your opinions

[/quote]

I thought whoever played left wing for you one was of the better players IMO....

Ikeme didnt have a great deal to do before he went off, was a strange one.... just went down 5 minutes after getting clattered. Hennesey''s two saves were very important for you, well.... you do the maths! 1+3 = draw....

Im not going to post in other football, I put into a Norwich context by saying we dont have a strikeforce!

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

I thought whoever played left wing for you one was of the better players IMO....

Ikeme didnt have a great deal to do before he went off, was a strange one.... just went down 5 minutes after getting clattered. Hennesey''s two saves were very important for you, well.... you do the maths! 1+3 = draw....

Im not going to post in other football, I put into a Norwich context by saying we dont have a strikeforce!

[/quote]

I meant 1+2 = draw!

dave edwards was left wing but come off, then it was george friend who we got off exeter for 150k

george young player but only played once away swansea and had horrid time (not his fault) think mick did smart thing take him out of the firing line for a bit. exeter seemed to worship him down there, so good here good things about him

ikeme said was shin injury and hip injury, so not sure on that but rated doubtful for weekend. defence hopefully shored up with mancienne returning from illness, as he had flu last 4 days

think everyone doubting us and thats our main motivation, every one mentions the last time we was up there and bottled it around 6yrs ago. but what people dont realise when saying it is

different squad, different manager, different chairman, different style etc.... not the same side who took the field back then who had the talent but not the effort.

think we killed off sheffutd for the season now (automatic spaces) so three way race, 12pts ahead easily be caught up, but i prefer be ahead than chasing .

we on 46pts, last year tescos won league on 86pts - may take few more garuntee just promotion this time but 90pts is safe. so we require 44pts of 27matches

seems so easy when said like that