Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

roeder out..... again!

where are all the roeder outers?!

anyway why the hell didnt he start with the same team against forest, why does he do this? does he not understand how open he leaves himself for abuse. if he had have kept the same team hes in a win win situation, even if we lose every one agrees he couldnt have changed a winning side. so he changes it and we lose making him look absoulutley clueless, roeder please just keep things simple and be consistent with the team selections/ formations or else we will never gel.

and all i want for xmas is roeder to pick hoolahan week in, week out!

I am here and predicted 1-2 when most others where blinded by the Forest result. 

There are too many fans with rose coloured glasses who are prepared to put up with this shy*te providing the odd victory is served up now and again. They will only be happy when we get relegated so tha there is a chance of more victories per month.

Sack Rodent now - its cheeper than relegation

I think you have a good point here. Roeders continual chopping and changing of the team is at the root of our inconsistancy.

When will the guy work out what he feels is his best 11 and stick with it for a few games to give it a chance to gel? Fair enough there are injuries and suspension that can''t be avoided. But half the players are in and out of the team virtually every week. The midfield and defence in particular don''t seem to have even two games the same - some games they don''t even get 90 mins!

Good post - at NCFC last night it was like a morgue, and that was down to Roeder, the very poor team on the pitch, and worse still the acceptance apparently of the vast majority of fans that the dross being served up on a regular basis is acceptable and the norm for years to come. Accept for a few ''boos'' after each half there was just silent resignation. What a sad state of affairs for our club!

Roeder out! I''m fed up with it. The guy comes in with a big fat contacts book and initially shakes things up but lacks man management skillsets to sustain any initial boost. A job at the FA would be ideal for him... not here... get out Roeder now!

The thing is I do really want Roeder to go, but I cannot trust the board to appoint a replacement.  Made two mistakes already with appointing Grant and Roeder and I think the same thing will happen again. I can see Roeder getting sacked, bringing in another manager aka Pardew or Boothroyd, keep us up this season just, bring in quite average players due to the board giving him no money, then we will be down the bottom again! Just seems like a cycle that the board are continously doing.

Some excellent posts about Roeder who clearly shows he is not up to the job. Poor tactical ability,poor man management skills and does anybody really understand the drivel he comes out with before/after match? His loan policy has blown up in his face with little team spirit and no incentive with most of the squad other than to pick up the pay packet. It is time for a change to a manager who has something to prove; who is willing to give some of the "reserves" a chance(Simon Lappin for one) and who can gain the respect of the players and supporters. Roeder manages to rub most people up the wrong way which he may get away with if he was a decent manager.

As for Clark did anybody notice the ranting and raving he gave the fourth official after the first goal? It was pathetic and one wonders why he is allowed to behave like this-respect I think not.