Sign in to follow this  
Sidney James

SING IT TONIGHT - WE WANT DELIA!

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

WE WANT DELIA OUT SAY WE WANT DELIA OUT!

[/quote]

Yawn, to be replaced by????? Fancy giving a shilling to help??? What credit crunch!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Wont happen.[/quote]

Because people like you are all talk and no action.

WE WANT DELIA OUT!

TAKE YOUR RESTAURANT BACK TO SUFFOLK!

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

Yawn, to be replaced by????? Fancy giving a shilling to help??? What credit crunch!

[/quote]

Or replaced by me aimed at you...Are you Doncaster in disguise?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Wont happen.[/quote]

Because people like you are all talk and no action.

WE WANT DELIA OUT!

TAKE YOUR RESTAURANT BACK TO SUFFOLK!

[/quote]

Mate if you want to protest why don''t you stay at home and chant at the radio, we don''t need negitivity at the moment when we should be behind are team as a 13th man driving them towards another win. NOt this stupid childish chanting.

Do as much moaning/campaigning whatever you choose to call it on forums or even better do something proactive like writing letters to Doncaster/Delia/newspapers etc. but when the team walks out on the pitch you should give them 100% support.

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Or replaced by me aimed at you........Singing Die Die Scummer, Die Die Scummer, Die Die Scummer Scummer Die.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or replaced by me aimed at you........Singing Die Die Scummer, Die Die Scummer, Die Die Scummer Scummer Die.
[/quote]

Or replaced by me aimed at you.....Im so mature I name myself after a cartoon!

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"][quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or replaced by me aimed at you........Singing Die Die Scummer, Die Die Scummer, Die Die Scummer Scummer Die.
[/quote]

[/quote]

And after all, you''ve just given a stunning display of your maturity for all to see, haven''t you.....?[:$]

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why on earth would i pretend to be someone or something i am not, unlike you trying to pretend to be a supporter. CLOWN

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why on earth would i pretend to be someone or something i am not, unlike you trying to pretend to be a supporter. CLOWN

[/quote]

When you run out of argument resort to insults, sad, very sad.

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"][quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Or replaced by me aimed at you........Singing Die Die Scummer, Die Die Scummer, Die Die Scummer Scummer Die.[/quote]

[/quote]No offense but can''t really see that one catching on.    It needs a bit of work.

I would rather have Delia''s small amount of money than no-ones and actually I don''t want Delia out particularly if nobody is comming in.  So if it''s all the same to you I think I''ll save my chanting for supporting the team, sorry if that seems like a bizarre notion by the way!. 

[quote user="Boot"]I would rather have Delia''s small amount of money than no-ones and actually I don''t want Delia out particularly if nobody is comming in.  So if it''s all the same to you I think I''ll save my chanting for supporting the team, sorry if that seems like a bizarre notion by the way!. [/quote]

There we are folks! - says it all!!!!

I''d rather have Delia''s small amount of money, at least we''d have a relegation battle to look forward to every year and if we''re really lucky we might even get relegated and end up in administration.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

I''d rather have Delia''s small amount of money, at least we''d have a relegation battle to look forward to every year and if we''re really lucky we might even get relegated and end up in administration.

[/quote]

So please kindly share any other options we have,!

[/quote]

won''t happen but it would be great if it did and I will happily join in, in between supporting the team.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

won''t happen but it would be great if it did and I will happily join in, in between supporting the team.

[/quote]

Won''t happen unless someone makes it happen - but nobody seems to have the balls to do so.  Not that I mind.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If I wanted it to happen I''d start it [:O]

Saucer of milk anyone.....

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

That''s way too subtle for some of the numpty''s on this thread mate, what you have to say is something like this - IF YOU LOT DON''T WAKE UP, STOP BEING TAKEN FOR MUGS, STOP BEING GRATEFUL FOR THE SCRAPS FROM HER LADYSHIP''S TABLE THEN WE ARE GOING TO BE EVEN FURTHER IN THE SH**E THAN WE ALREADY ARE. WE ARE HEADING FOR ANOTHER RELEGATION BATTLE BECAUSE OUR CLUB IS BEING STARVED OF ANY INVESTMENT.

That''s a little less subtle but you won''t get through to them. Here''s hoping she burns the dinner and develops an allergy to booze.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

That''s way too subtle for some of the numpty''s on this thread mate, what you have to say is something like this - IF YOU LOT DON''T WAKE UP, STOP BEING TAKEN FOR MUGS, STOP BEING GRATEFUL FOR THE SCRAPS FROM HER LADYSHIP''S TABLE THEN WE ARE GOING TO BE EVEN FURTHER IN THE SH**E THAN WE ALREADY ARE. WE ARE HEADING FOR ANOTHER RELEGATION BATTLE BECAUSE OUR CLUB IS BEING STARVED OF ANY INVESTMENT.

That''s a little less subtle but you won''t get through to them. Here''s hoping she burns the dinner and develops an allergy to booze.

[/quote]

And the revolution commences from the safety of Barclay Boys mansion in Gorleston.  Except that it will make no impact.  Will it.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You missed an earlier thread NN, I stood in the Barclay and started a Chase Out chant, and got into a scrap with two muppets who thought I was being disloyal to the club (sound familiar?), so this time round I will be the second one to join in thanks very much.

Not really into milk myself, but if it''s your fetish you go for it son.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And the revolution commences from the safety of Barclay Boys mansion in Gorleston.  Except that it will make no impact.  Will it.

[/quote]

Gorleston? Oulton Broad South thank you very much. Gorleston is in Norfolk, check my avatar you will see I am in North Suffolk. Learn your local geography you muppet

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You missed an earlier thread NN, I stood in the Barclay and started a Chase Out chant, and got into a scrap with two muppets who thought I was being disloyal to the club (sound familiar?), so this time round I will be the second one to join in thanks very much.

[/quote]

I stood in the Barclay and chanted zigger zigger zigger Watling is a...

I was 11 and didn''t understand what it was. We all chanted it like sheep. We chanted it at school too. Now I understand I have to wonder about those who started such chants.

But if it''s your bag to follow the leader you go for it sonny[:O]

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I stood in the Barclay and chanted zigger zigger zigger Watling is a...

I was 11 and didn''t understand what it was. We all chanted it like sheep. We chanted it at school too. Now I understand I have to wonder about those who started such chants.

But if it''s your bag to follow the leader you go for it sonny[:O]

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

[/quote]

football is tribal, part of football is chanting, sounds like you are not really into football, but sounds like you are into sheep and kittens? Nutty indeed. Got to go now, go and support my team as opposed to being happy that it is being run down. you are one of the sheep, not me

We must have change, whatever the cost! Damm that sounds like Maggie Thatcher! But seriously while we still have a large group of supporters who cannot see fault with the current Board we will never be able to dream of better things. The Delia''s Barmy army chants still ring out, who are these people? Can they not see what has become of our beloved club?