Sign in to follow this  
BRAVEHEART

NORWICH'S AWAY FORM IS THE KEY TO MOVING AWAY FROM THE RELEGATION ZONE.

This is what I have worked out according to statistics. Norwich have won 3 games at home and 2 away from home. When I first looked at that I thought "maybe our away form is getting better." But having looked at Wolves who are top of the table - they have won 7 games away from home. So for that reason i have worked out that Norwich need 3 or 4 wins in order to reach mid-table. Any fans who think Norwich will reach the play-offs are being unrealistic. In other words they aren''t being honest with themselves.Yes 3 or 4 years ago back in  the 2005-2006 season we could have expected that because we had just been relegated from the Premiership and had money available from the parachute payments which Worthington wasted. But since that time things have gotten worse which is why I don''t expect much of Norwich City anymore. It is kind of depressing to think about it like that.  We have to ask the question: do we believe Norwich can reach the play-offs? In my opinion no I don''t think we are strong enough as a team to reach the play-offs. The way the last 2 seasons have gone have clearly shown that - having finished 16th and 17th. If Norwich finish mid-table in the next 2 seasons then we could slowly increase the expectation levels again. But right now that is simply not the case. All we can is slowly improve.

[quote user="BRAVEHEART"]money available from the parachute payments which Worthington wasted.

[/quote]Worthingtons purchases/sales post Prem generated net profits for the Club on player trading.Grants purchases/sales generated net profits for the Club on player trading.Roeder has had to generate a net profit for the Club on player tradingSo who has wasted the money? Not the managers.

[quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="BRAVEHEART"]money available from the parachute payments which Worthington wasted.

[/quote]

Worthingtons purchases/sales post Prem generated net profits for the Club on player trading.
Grants purchases/sales generated net profits for the Club on player trading.
Roeder has had to generate a net profit for the Club on player trading

So who has wasted the money? Not the managers.
[/quote]

always the mouse, never the elephant.  What about the wages ?