Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Re: we are really just nothing arn't we?

[quote user="BIC"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

50+ years a Norwich fan, as featured on Anglia TV..............next![:D]

[/quote]

50+ years of nonstop whinging and whining... I''ll shoot myself if I ever have to sit next to you at the ground
[/quote]

PS, I''ve only whinged sinced Delia arrived here, hmm?, I wonder why?[:|]

I started keeping a record after one of his regular complaints that he never stoops to personal insults ....What a total prat, berk and idiot you really are YC.1st Wizard wrote the following post at 01/07/2008 11:12 AM:--------------------------------------------------------------------You total tool!Why can''t thick arseholes like you understand,Its dick heads like you11/07/08 ---------------------------------------------------------I''ve ignored arseholes like you16/07---------------------------------------------------------But got bored. Now I just ignore him.

Ignoring is the best way really, but sometimes you just can''t help trying to get him to shut up.It''s a great pity that this board doesn''t have the ignore function that Wrath has - no seeing any more ridiculous trolling by the resident berk (and I mean to use berk in true rhyming slang fashion) Come on mods, sort out an ignore function and we can pretend he doesn''t exist

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="BIC"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

I may be many things BIC, but I''m not the one doing the swearing?[:|]

[/quote]You ARE a hypocrite though aren''t you? I''ve seen you telling people off for swearing on here, but you do it plenty enough youself. If I could bear to look through your pathetic posts I''d find plenty of examplesSo do us all a favour and get off your high horse.  [/quote]

I use the word ''bloody'' quite often BIC..............but I believe thats all.[:|]

[/quote]I presume you''ve forgotten this then. You LIAR AND HYPOCRITE

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1464305/ShowPost.aspx

Childish I know............ but F*** Off

Ratty!Angry [:@]

[/quote]You ARE a hypocrite though aren''t you? I''ve seen you telling people off for swearing on here, but you do it plenty enough youself. If I could bear to look through your pathetic posts I''d find plenty of examplesSo do us all a favour and get off your high horse.  [/quote]

I use the word ''bloody'' quite often BIC..............but I believe thats all.[:|]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="canarytom"]25. Yes, I should know better but you get on my nerves[/quote]

If you really are 25 I feel very sorry for you. [:(]

[/quote]

There really is no need. I have a good, well paid, job, a nice house, a loving wife and a great bunch of mates so you can feel sorry for someone else.

[/quote]

Now I know your lying. You dont find any those those things in Macclesfield! lol.

[/quote]

Just out of morbid curiosity. Are you being groomed by 1st Wizard? Because in a lot of threads that I read, you’re very protective of him! Maybe you should go and wipe some of that sh!t off your nose!