Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Re: we are really just nothing arn't we?

ok must have left myself signed in at someones house!! haha didnt write that ^^ i know who did though

[quote user="Beaker"]

ok must have left myself signed in at someones house!! haha didnt write that ^^ i know who did though

[/quote]

Meeepp, Meeepp?

[quote user="Beaker"]

[/quote]Delia?

[quote user="Beaker"]

[/quote]

Was it BBB''s "wife"?

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Go hang yourself now Beaker and save time

[/quote]

Thats just damn nasty, mods, you should block this sort of spiteful post!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Go get the rope when he''s done Wiz

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How old are you? 17 or 18 ?

Its arseholes like you who cause people to top themselves on line, but sadly for you, my skin is thick and my shoulders are broad.

Try and get a life.[:|]

beaker has said exact same thing as my old man was going on about on way back from blackpool game the other day!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its arseholes like you who cause people to top themselves on line, but sadly for you, my skin is thick and my shoulders are broad.

[/quote]

Did we have a bowl of Grumpy this morning?

I think it''s YOU that needs to get a life.

If I typed go and stick you head in the oven would you do it?...if the answer is yes you need help.

Take it as the humourous comment it was intended, or have you had a personality bypass, which means you have to take everything seriously ?

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did we have a bowl of Grumpy this morning?

I think it''s YOU that needs to get a life.

If I typed go and stick you head in the oven would you do it?...if the answer is yes you need help.

Take it as the humourous comment it was intended, or have you had a personality bypass, which means you have to take everything seriously ?

[/quote]

I''m afraid 1st wannabee, if that is your idea of humour, then no wonder the world is totally fugazi!

Wizard I look at your shite posts all day on the forum, and you have to be one of this county`s biggest w@nkers. You seriously need a girlfriend and a gerbal or something that can bring a touch of sunshine into your life.

Do us a favour and support another team - or shut the hell up with your self gratifying, off topic rants about nothingness.

Have you ever thought about maybe doing some forum posting from the comfort of your bathtub? Perhaps with the power cable in?

Do us all a favour and hurt yourself. Don`t worry, your seat at Carrow Road can be given to someone else with more enthusiasm for life.

PS - Cmon the city....there is a long way to go this season.

[quote user="Hixdog69"]

Wizard I look at your shite posts all day on the forum, and you have to be one of this county`s biggest w@nkers. You seriously need a girlfriend and a gerbal or something that can bring a touch of sunshine into your life.

Do us a favour and support another team - or shut the hell up with your self gratifying, off topic rants about nothingness.

Have you ever thought about maybe doing some forum posting from the comfort of your bathtub? Perhaps with the power cable in?

Do us all a favour and hurt yourself. Don`t worry, your seat at Carrow Road can be given to someone else with more enthusiasm for life.

[/quote]

He doesn''t have a seat at Carrow Road so we don''t even have to worry about that!

I''d put money on him having a seat at Portaloo Road. I dont know why this binner gets so much enjoyment out of filling these message boards with negative drivell.

Maybe a blow up sheep should be on his christmas list?

[quote user="Hixdog69"]

[/quote]

Why the need for personal attacks?  So you don''t agree with certain posters, you don''t have to read them do you?  [:^)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I''m afraid 1st wannabee, if that is your idea of humour, then no wonder the world is totally fugazi!

[/quote]Wrong, its terminally stupid, self-obsessed, grumpy and boring tossers like you that make the world a worse place. Pity you''re the only one who doesn''t realise it

[quote user="BIC"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Wrong, its terminally stupid, self-obsessed, grumpy and boring tossers like you that make the world a worse place.
Pity you''re the only one who doesn''t realise it
[/quote]

And pity you don''t learn to ignore him, and every other poster you take a dislike to. [:)]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="canarytom"]25. Yes, I should know better but you get on my nerves[/quote]

If you really are 25 I feel very sorry for you. [:(]

[/quote]

There really is no need. I have a good, well paid, job, a nice house, a loving wife and a great bunch of mates so you can feel sorry for someone else.

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="canarytom"]25. Yes, I should know better but you get on my nerves[/quote]

[/quote]

There really is no need. I have a good, well paid, job, a nice house, a loving wife and a great bunch of mates so you can feel sorry for someone else.

[/quote]

Nothing wrong with being 25, I was 25 once, ahhhhhhh bluddy good times [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

And pity you don''t learn to ignore him, and every other poster you take a dislike to. [:)]

[/quote]It''s hard to ignore a trolling twunt who posts his cretinous shyte on every single thread. It''s

like having to listen to a child shouting to let everyone know what

they think - no one gives a toss, but you can''t block it out

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]It''s also a great pity you feel the need to defend someone who only seeks gratification from trying to wind as many people up as possible.

[quote user="BIC"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

It''s hard to ignore a trolling twunt who posts his cretinous shyte on every single thread.
It''s like having to listen to a child shouting to let everyone know what they think - no one gives a toss, but you can''t block it out
[/quote]

I may be many things BIC, but I''m not the one doing the swearing?[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Hixdog69"]

Do us all a favour and hurt yourself.

[/quote]

Now had I said that!.

Still, you made me giggle a bit![:D]

[/quote]

Wizard, the picture of you makes me feel sick. I don''t like you much either. Are you a binner?

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now I know your lying. You dont find any those those things in Macclesfield! lol.

[quote user="Sharp Shooter"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Hixdog69"]

Do us all a favour and hurt yourself.

[/quote]

Now had I said that!.

Still, you made me giggle a bit![:D]

[/quote]

Wizard, the picture of you makes me feel sick. I don''t like you much either. Are you a binner?

[/quote]

Lol...........you''re funny pal.

50+ years a Norwich fan, as featured on Anglia TV..............next![:D]

[/quote]You ARE a hypocrite though aren''t you? I''ve seen you telling people off for swearing on here, but you do it plenty enough youself. If I could bear to look through your pathetic posts I''d find plenty of examplesSo do us all a favour and get off your high horse. 

50+ years a Norwich fan, as featured on Anglia TV..............next![:D]

[/quote]50+ years of nonstop whinging and whining... I''ll shoot myself if I ever have to sit next to you at the ground

[quote user="BIC"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

You ARE a hypocrite though aren''t you? I''ve seen you telling people off for swearing on here, but you do it plenty enough youself. If I could bear to look through your pathetic posts I''d find plenty of examples

So do us all a favour and get off your high horse. 

[/quote]

I use the word ''bloody'' quite often BIC..............but I believe thats all.[:|]