Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

New mascot tonight ?

Aparrently "Aviva Lemur" makes his debut tonight, has Captain Canary & Spat been made redundant ?

Personally I would liked to have seen" Norfolk Dumpling" & "Norwich Canary" (with cigar, top hat and tails.) return to rekindle our fortunes of yesteryear !

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Aparrently "Aviva Lemur" makes his debut tonight, has Captain Canary & Spat been made redundant ?

Personally I would liked to have seen" Norfolk Dumpling" & "Norwich Canary" (with cigar, top hat and tails.) return to rekindle our fortunes of yesteryear !

[/quote]

And they were not paid to do it!

Just liked the adoration of the fans I guess.

Yes, whatever happened to Camilla, I must ask that at the next forum, might just lighten the mood....lol. I guess the digital phone was recycled when its sponsorship deal ran out. I look forward to Captain Canary introducing Camilla - if I get there early enough to see it..

I felt like it was another p*ss take from the club, it was announced like it was a huge signing,the club is a joke and we are a laughing stock,sack the lot of them!!!

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]As Aviva are loaded why didn''t they spend the money used to make this new mascot and but us a decent player.[/quote]

sorry that should read BUY us a decent player, in fact buy us several.

I felt exactly the same PhatCanary. We''d sat and watched 45 minutes of s**t and then had to endure the "mascot race"........they are taking the p*ss Phat they really are.[:@][:@]

[quote user="diesel doris"]I felt exactly the same PhatCanary. We''d sat and watched 45 minutes of s**t and then had to endure the "mascot race"........they are taking the p*ss Phat they really are.[:@][:@][/quote]

There for kids people, chill out!