Sign in to follow this  
Lenny-boy

sorry, Roeder must go

ok, I know there is no money and we are saddled by the cook and have been getting progressively worse for three seasons now and we have no big players (match winners and size wise) and the very small squad that half of which are inadequate loan tools, but until last night I fully backed the manager acting under extremely difficult circumstances, but now I have joined the growing band of City fans that want shot of him.

You can never blame one player,or the team, only the manager. Last night we all know he got it wrong again. Bye Glenn.

Things have been going wrong with Roeder since January with only a few games since then merely papering over the cracks!

The team Roeder put out in the 2nd half was the team he should of started with last night!

Drury was excellent last night. I hope the message drops that guys like Drury and Otsemobor are superior to the not up to it loanees who have been taking their places, but I fear that Roeder will find a way to put them back in cause its part of the deal that brought them to us in the first place!

Roeders cr*p end of and the sooner hes goes the better!