Sign in to follow this  
Destort

Hoolahan behind Sibierski?

You have to wonder how long it is going to take before Hoolahan decides he has had enough? Quite how he was selected behing Sibierski tonight I have no idea.

It seems to be a case of ''it ain''t broke, change it for the hell of it''

Sibierski is awful. The sooner we get shot of him the better. Hoolahan is  class act, that needs to be guided in the right way; he needs to be let go, not held back. He changed the game...too little tooo late.

2nd half we actually had 9 Norwich Players in the starting x1 also, Coincidence we improved???

Class Act???

Little boy lost more like... Roeder is getting exactly what most people do when they pay peanuts for stuff!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Class Act???

Little boy lost more like... Roeder is getting exactly what most people do when they pay peanuts for stuff!!!

[/quote]

Smudger,did you go to the game tonight? Hoolahoop was the best player on the pitch second half by a mile.Given a good run in the team he will become a class act for this club, put better players around him and he will get better and better,all we need is a new owner with money to burn!!!

Hoolahan was the best player on the pitch the second half and had we have started with him instead of Sibbi and Drury instead of Bertrand we could have won in my opinion.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Hoolahan was the best player on the pitch the second half and had we have started with him instead of Sibbi and Drury instead of Bertrand we could have won in my opinion.

[/quote]

Didnt see the game but thats exactly what I wanted the starting line up to be cityangel! Good call

You mean the same Sibierski who has scored a couple of goals and helped contribute towards a few valuable points this season... or the ineffective little man who has scored none, created none and got lost in midfield every time he has taken to the pitch this season???

Know which one I prefer and it ain''t even a contest!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

You mean the same Sibierski who has scored a couple of goals and helped contribute towards a few valuable points this season... or the ineffective little man who has scored none, created none and got lost in midfield every time he has taken to the pitch this season???

[/quote]

Smudger your making yourself look silly mate,Sib was fecking rubbish AGAIN tonight and Hoolahoop was the best player on the pitch second half, Sib is a waste of space, yes he has scored a couple but he is a forward after all when he''s not on his arse he is walking around and missing every header that he goes for,if you went to see more games you would realise how daft your comment is!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

So what exactly did Hollahan do that was so fantastic then this evening CA?

Did he score?

Did he create any goals?

Did he create any goalscoring chances even???

Because I listened to a fair bit of the 2nd half on the radio and have read the write up''s on the match, but apart from the sentimental drivel on here I can''t find any evidence to say that the little fella actually done anything yet again.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger your making yourself look silly mate,Sib was fecking rubbish AGAIN tonight and Hoolahoop was the best player on the pitch second half, Sib is a waste of space, yes he has scored a couple but he is a forward after all when he''s not on his arse he is walking around and missing every header that he goes for,if you went to see more games you would realise how daft your comment is!!!

[/quote]

and how daft are your comments???

How many goals has Hoolahan scored this season?

How many has he set up???  Isn''t he supposed to be our most creative player???

How many goals did he set up last night???  [:$]

of course... I forgot though... most of you lot are happy with little boys lost running around like headless chucks and creating nothing in midfield while we flitter around in 19th place (just above troubled waters).

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Did he score?

Did he create any goals?

Because I listened to a fair bit of the 2nd half on the radio and have read the write up''s on the match, but apart from the sentimental drivel on here I can''t find any evidence to say that the little fella actually done anything yet again.

[/quote]

And there you have it, you need to see the little guy playing before you can judge him Smudger, trust me he is a good player and was all over the Palace defenders.He needs to start Saturday or Roeder will lose more of the fans.

Funny how Norwich started playing well when Sibo came off for Hoolahan hey?

Cut the BS mate. Your talking out of your rear end

Roeder thinks Sibierski and Lita have a good partnership and decided to play him after seeing him train even though he admits he is not fully match fit and took him off at half time with Saturday in mind .We really need to sack this idiot asap.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Did he score?

Did he create any goals?

[/quote]

And there you have it, you need to see the little guy playing before you can judge him Smudger, trust me he is a good player and was all over the Palace defenders.He needs to start Saturday or Roeder will lose more of the fans.

[/quote]

I have seen him play 3 times and he was utter pants in every game... gave the ball away, caught out of position all the time, bullied like a little boy lost...

Do I need to go on???

I think Blackpool should of left this player behind in Div 1.

[quote user="Lambo"]

Funny how Norwich started playing well when Sibo came off for Hoolahan hey?

Cut the BS mate. Your talking out of your rear end

[/quote]

Even funnier how the new Huckerby has not created one goal scoring chance all season... hahahahaha!!! [:D]

Rather funny how this fantastic little player did not take the game by the scruff of the kneck and actually get a result out of it for us too.

Hoolahan started the move that resulted in our goal tonight.

Although i didn''t go Hoolahan supposedly played his part in the win over Wolves to name a couple examples.

[quote user="Lambo"]

Hoolahan started the move that resulted in our goal tonight.

Although i didn''t go Hoolahan supposedly played his part in the win over Wolves to name a couple examples.

[/quote]

Again I ask... how many goals has he set up this season???

For god sake even David Marshall starts a few moves that result in a goal.

The facts are that Hoolahan has created nothing all season long (hence why he has found himself starting from the bench on occasions recently).

Nowrich have failed to pick up points a mere 3 times when Hoolahan is in the starting 11. He may have one direct assist to his name but there''s no denying City play better when he''s in the team

[quote user="Smudger"]

Class Act???

[/quote]A MESSAGE FOR SMUDGERSmudger, while your devils advocate views on NCFC are entertaining at least and your posts, while wholly disagreable do provide the basis for argument and opposing comment, when you come out with stuff like this, Hoolahan being a little boy lost, when you clearly didnt even attend last nights match, you make yourself look like the complete n obhead that i think you probably are.I hate it when people comment with their own self appointed authority on Norwich City players when they dont even watch them play. Everyone knows that to comment on something and give an opinion when you know absolutely nothing about the subject matter makes you look a total tosser.So smudger, continue with your diverse view and posts, but dont post again like you have today, you make yourself look like a right twad...

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Did he score?

Did he create any goals?

[/quote]Nuff said. I really think Smudger your the guy in the pub that no one likes and everyone takes the piss out of, every circle of friends has one, the slow witted charmless man who isnt funny and always comes out with the stupid comments that everyone then laughs at.

TOP CANARY:
Wes Hoolahan gets the vote despite playing for just 45 minutes. He was tricky, didn’t waste the ball, played some delightful passes and must have wondered why he didn’t start the game. Adam Drury justified his recall with a steady display once he moved to his proper position, and almost grabbed a rare goal. Sammy Clingan was assured at the back in the second half and David Bell enjoyed a good first half when few others stood out.

NEIL’S MAN OF THE MATCH – WES HOOLAHAN:  The mercurial Irishman wins it hands down for me. Given that the first half was a write-off anyway from a Norwich viewpoint it’s no big deal that Hoolahan was only on the field for 45 minutes, because his introduction as a substitute at half-time certainly gave the Canaries fresh impetus and a glimmer of hope. Creative, assured, intelligent and tricky, he gave the Palace defenders many problems.

Hoolahan earns praise from boss
City boss Glenn Roeder hailed the impact that second-half substitute Wes Hoolahan had despite his side crashing to defeat.
Said Roeder: “I thought we would withdraw Sibby and put on Wes Hoolahan to get around Ben Watson, who had his moments in the first half when he was calling all the shots with some very, very good passing. In the second half, I didn’t think Ben had much of a kick really because he was chasing Wes.
“It was a very good half for Wes and he also proved that playing one out-and-out striker through the middle is not a negative way of playing.”

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

TOP CANARY:
Wes Hoolahan gets the vote despite playing for just 45 minutes. He was tricky, didn’t waste the ball, played some delightful passes and must have wondered why he didn’t start the game. Adam Drury justified his recall with a steady display once he moved to his proper position, and almost grabbed a rare goal. Sammy Clingan was assured at the back in the second half and David Bell enjoyed a good first half when few others stood out.

NEIL’S MAN OF THE MATCH – WES HOOLAHAN:  The mercurial Irishman wins it hands down for me. Given that the first half was a write-off anyway from a Norwich viewpoint it’s no big deal that Hoolahan was only on the field for 45 minutes, because his introduction as a substitute at half-time certainly gave the Canaries fresh impetus and a glimmer of hope. Creative, assured, intelligent and tricky, he gave the Palace defenders many problems.

City boss Glenn Roeder hailed the impact that second-half substitute Wes Hoolahan had despite his side crashing to defeat.
Said Roeder: “I thought we would withdraw Sibby and put on Wes Hoolahan to get around Ben Watson, who had his moments in the first half when he was calling all the shots with some very, very good passing. In the second half, I didn’t think Ben had much of a kick really because he was chasing Wes.
“It was a very good half for Wes and he also proved that playing one out-and-out striker through the middle is not a negative way of playing.”

[/quote]

So is it to be 4-5-1 next home match then is it?

Why was he dropped in the first place (being such a class act)???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

TOP CANARY:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ask Glenn.

[quote user="Destort"]

You have to wonder how long it is going to take before Hoolahan decides he has had enough? Quite how he was selected behing Sibierski tonight I have no idea.

It seems to be a case of ''it ain''t broke, change it for the hell of it''

[/quote]

Well I think Sibi has done enought to earn his ticket home, he''s done nothin else, He''s a slimmer version of Heartson.a total waste of space  

Bless you Smudger, Hoolahan should have been in place of Sibierski from the start.

If you actually look at the formation, it is more of a 4 3 2 1 with the wingers pushing up to make a 4 3 3 when attacking. Don''t automatically assume it is a negative formation.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

TOP CANARY:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudge, Chelsea and to an extend Liverpool play 4-5-1 week in week out , guess they''re negative too?

Totally agree mate. 45th minute before he won his first header, yard off the pace, the most he did was rub the back off his head because he can''t jump high enough. Would be happy never to see him in yellow and green again.

Are you Hartson in disguise!!