Sign in to follow this  
Rustyboy

Dear Delia

Rightly or wrongly Delia and her pennies helped the club out a few years ago but Ssould we have gone into liquidation then as the penalties now mean a big points deduction, drop down leagues, etc.?

So Delia saved us and we made it to the Premiership where she rightly milked the free publicity and was a cult hero with the fans. She decided to put money into the club and enter a very rich man’s pursuit . The fact is you have to plough lots of money into a football club to have some success and this was not done when we were in the Premier League and the next year when we were relegated. I am talking lots of money here re the rich man’s pursuit.

The club is being run as a business and subsequent large transfers and wages cannot be met with the generated revenue even though the ground is nearly full each match.

I think the time has come for Delia to call it a day. At her age why should she have all the stick she is getting for entering a business she thought would take the club further? This obviously has not happened and we are in a faster decline than the economy.

I would suggest she writes another book that should make her £2 – 3 million (depending on the promotional publicity) and retire gracefully as Delia is the most famous female cook there is compared to all these guys who have a high opinion of themselves. She should then GIVE the club to somebody who could invest on players and not the purchase of her shares. Yes I mean she will lose out greatly but you can only have so much money and she could comfortably retire on the proceeds of the book. If this was not enough she could write another book. There are not many people in this world that can go out and do that when they like to earn money. I wish I could.

This way she can bow out gracefully, still be a hit with the fans and continue he great support as a supporter for the club (I am sure she could negotiate a lifetime season ticket when she gives the club away)

I guess I am a bit of a fool to think the above could happen, I am sure you lot will correct me

OTBC

[quote user="Rustyboy"]

Rightly or wrongly Delia and her pennies helped the club out a few years ago but Ssould we have gone into liquidation then as the penalties now mean a big points deduction, drop down leagues, etc.?

So Delia saved us and we made it to the Premiership where she rightly milked the free publicity and was a cult hero with the fans. She decided to put money into the club and enter a very rich man’s pursuit . The fact is you have to plough lots of money into a football club to have some success and this was not done when we were in the Premier League and the next year when we were relegated. I am talking lots of money here re the rich man’s pursuit.

The club is being run as a business and subsequent large transfers and wages cannot be met with the generated revenue even though the ground is nearly full each match.

I think the time has come for Delia to call it a day. At her age why should she have all the stick she is getting for entering a business she thought would take the club further? This obviously has not happened and we are in a faster decline than the economy.

I would suggest she writes another book that should make her £2 – 3 million (depending on the promotional publicity) and retire gracefully as Delia is the most famous female cook there is compared to all these guys who have a high opinion of themselves. She should then GIVE the club to somebody who could invest on players and not the purchase of her shares. Yes I mean she will lose out greatly but you can only have so much money and she could comfortably retire on the proceeds of the book. If this was not enough she could write another book. There are not many people in this world that can go out and do that when they like to earn money. I wish I could.

This way she can bow out gracefully, still be a hit with the fans and continue he great support as a supporter for the club (I am sure she could negotiate a lifetime season ticket when she gives the club away)

I guess I am a bit of a fool to think the above could happen, I am sure you lot will correct me

OTBC

[/quote]

Just one question. If it was your money would you do it? Honestly?

[quote user="Rustyboy"]

[/quote]

Exactly Rustyboy. If I was a celebrity cook, who had the capability to make money anytime I wanted, I would certainly hand over the club to someone with the ability to run it properly. I would accept the fact that I had failed to heal the clubs problems, take responsability for the clubs decline, and take a loss. It not like she wont be able to live a life of luxury for the rest of her days. She needs to think about the poverty striken supporters who have forked out thousands upon thousands of pounds to support a team which she financially neglected for the last four years. You will get those saying "why should she accept a loss?" "Its the managers that have failed Delia". Rubbish, Delia failed by not putting adequate money into the team during the Prem season. Thats her main mistake, she chose to gamble. It backfired.

Beauseant, I''ll be honest with you here. If I had that amount of money and had the ability like her to easily make more then I would without question. Would you if you were in that position?

[quote user="Rustyboy"]Beauseant, I''ll be honest with you here. If I had that amount of money and had the ability like her to easily make more then I would without question. Would you if you were in that position?[/quote]

She has invested over 25% of her cash in NCFC which is a huge proportion and all she gets is stick from a lot of people who doen''t have a huge business brain.

For multi millionaires like at Chelsea and Man City all they are investing is petty cash or interest from their earnings and have ruined the game. All the players are overpaid and until reality hits home what is the point in Delia transfering her savings into players wage packets???

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

[quote user="Rustyboy"]Beauseant, I''ll be honest with you here. If I had that amount of money and had the ability like her to easily make more then I would without question. Would you if you were in that position?[/quote]

She has invested over 25% of her cash in NCFC which is a huge proportion and all she gets is stick from a lot of people who doen''t have a huge business brain.

For multi millionaires like at Chelsea and Man City all they are investing is petty cash or interest from their earnings and have ruined the game. All the players are overpaid and until reality hits home what is the point in Delia transfering her savings into players wage packets???

[/quote]

Anyone got a bucket? [+o(]

Apologist bilge at it''s ignorant worst.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Ok, over to you Neil Cluckcaster let''s see you donate 25% of your savings to City??[/quote]

The saddest thing is that you actually believe it!

If I did have the stupidity to invest such a piddling sum...the first thing I would do is get you banned from the ground.

Stick that in your bong and smoke it......

Mate you need to be checked over, this is the UK not Africa, we have free speech here, why ban a fan who has an opinion and supports his team!!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Rustyboy"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Just one question. If it was your money would you do it? Honestly?

[/quote]

If I was 67 years old and had enough money to last me the rest of my life and no family to leave it to then yes I would.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Mate you need to be checked over, this is the UK not Africa, we have free speech here, why ban a fan who has an opinion and supports his team!!!![/quote]

Because your''s is different from his and therefore wrong.Please report to the Cluck before the Ipswich game for reprogramming .If that fails,I''m afraid its termination for you!

if you lot got your way you''d take the first offer for the club wouldnt you?

no one actually thinking that the next person could ruin the club?

it took sir jack at wolves 4years to sale to the RIGHT person not to any old millionaire