Sign in to follow this  
Heacham fc

Delia is going to get us relegated!!!!

For as along as Delia and michel are in charge of norwich city we are going to be fighting against relegation! This is down to the simple fact that they don''t have any money to invest!!!! :(

I VOTE FOR CULLUM!!!!!

or some russian tycoon who no one has ever herd of!!!

I couldn''t believe the team Delia selected last night. Why she left Hoolahan on the bench nobody knows. Looks like she needs to sort out the defence in training this week as well.She doesn''t seem to be able to get the team playing together at all.

[quote user="jbghost"]

I couldn''t believe the team Delia selected last night. Why she left Hoolahan on the bench nobody knows. Looks like she needs to sort out the defence in training this week as well.She doesn''t seem to be able to get the team playing together at all.

[/quote]

She doesn''t know how to pick a good manager either... [:D]

[quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]Yeah I''ve got the feeling she has lost the dressing room mate, I reckon she must have given them a right bolla***g at half time last night, can''t believe it took her so long to bring Hoolahan on! Delia really isn''t cut out for this team management malarky

The big problem with Delia is that she does not track back to help out with defending. Still, she gets some nice crosses in. Don''t know what will happen when she goes back in January though.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]The big problem with Delia is that she does not track back to help out with defending. Still, she gets some nice crosses in. Don''t know what will happen when she goes back in January though.[/quote]

You''ve got to admit her performance against Man City was outstanding. She p****d all over their midfield!

Sprayed it about all over the pitch.[:$] (I just read that back yuk)

I think that delia has got her mix and blend all wrong and when the heat is on nothing rises to the occasion. To many prunes in the mix!!

[quote user="JohnoBono"]I think that delia has got her mix and blend all wrong and when the heat is on nothing rises to the occasion. To many prunes in the mix!![/quote]

Yes but they keep you regular [:D]