Sign in to follow this  
O o Waza o O

Jamie Cureton

Jamie Cureton To Score 15 Goals this Season

Come On Peeps Jamie is are best striker we have got!!! ( Well Once He is On for)

I personally think we should play a 4:3:1:2 Formation

with hoolihan behind jamie and lupoli

Top Of the Legue Here We come

Another first post, another wind up or change of name people must be bored!

CityAngel I am being serious , I Honestly Think Lupoli and Cureton Up front would Click And Work!!!

But In Jan We Need To buy Someone like Hulse To Stick Upfront with Curo !!

With This i say we will be 5th come the end of the season!!!

[quote user="O o Waza o O"]

Come On Peeps Jamie is are best striker we have got!!! ( Well Once He is On for)

[/quote]

Anyone got an English translation for this?

Oh and If he came on at the palace match around 75 mins , we would of scored twice and win us the game 3:2 i had a feeling the game was perfect for jamie to score a 35 yard blaster and a 93 min bycle kick and the crowd go wild shme roader didnt do it!!!

I too agree on this, cureton is our best striker and when we go to watford he will do a 94th minute bicycle kick from the halfway line to win 2-1.

OOOO JAMIE JAMIE!

[quote user="O o Waza o O"]

Oh and If he came on at the palace match around 75 mins , we would of scored twice and win us the game 3:2 i had a feeling the game was perfect for jamie to hit the floodlights with  a 35 yard blaster and a 93 min bycle kick and the crowd go wild as it lands in the Wensum shme roader didnt do it!!!

[/quote]

Thats better!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="O o Waza o O"]

[/quote]

Anyone got an English translation for this?

[/quote]

Yes it says ''''I don''t know what I am on about really, I am just bored rigid'''' lol [:D]

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]I would rather we started games with 10 men instead of starting Jamie. Biggest waste of money the club has ever spent.[/quote]

Would that be the same waste of money that Brown came to us on?  Oh and Fozzy, oh and countless others?  You won''t have to worry about JC anymore because he has now gone to a club that could be our relegation rivals, fantastic!!! [:O]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]I would rather we started games with 10 men instead of starting Jamie. Biggest waste of money the club has ever spent.[/quote]

Would that be the same waste of money that Brown came to us on?  Oh and Fozzy, oh and countless others?  You won''t have to worry about JC anymore because he has now gone to a club that could be our relegation rivals, fantastic!!! [:O]

[/quote] Well Brown cost £325,000 whereas cureton was around 800k. Brown made more of a contribution than cureton has in his time.

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote] Well Brown cost £325,000 whereas cureton was around 800k. Brown made more of a contribution than cureton has in his time.[/quote]And the moral of the story is........ We''re SCREWED [:D]

Yes, like me buying my partner an expensive guitar. She can''t play the guitar and never will. Buying JC and sticking him up front on his own is the same stupidity. Iwelumo was available ex-Charlton and we didn''t buy him and re-create the partneship that was so formidably successful at Colchester with JC ending up top scorer in the Championship. He hasn''t started a game since March, has been messed around by Roeder, had his confidence shot and "fans" constantly moaning about him. I really hope that he does do well at Barnsley and shows Roeder and all you Cureton bashers what utter burks you are. As for loaning him to a "relegation rival", frankly there are so many clubs vying for the bottom three places I don''t think it matters and if he comes back to Norwich after his loan brimming full of confidence then what could be better than that ?

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]

I too agree on this, cureton is our best striker and when we go to watford he will do a 94th minute bicycle kick from the halfway line to win 2-1.

OOOO JAMIE JAMIE!

[/quote] i bet he wont...lol