Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bump

Defeat to Ipswich is what we need

I think a 5-1 defeat by Ipswich is just what we need as I think it would kick start our season and get rid of Glenn Roeder.

Come on Ipswich!! [:D]

[:|]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

I think a 5-1 defeat by Ipswich is just what we need as I think it would kick start our season and get rid of Glenn Roeder.

[/quote]you have caught CT syndorme, a bullet to the head cures it....

I don''t think our squad has the ability to lose 5 - 1. We seem to be useless at everything! We''re not good enough to lose 5 -1 [:P]

Mr. Bump wrote the following post at 27/11/2008 6:28 PM:

Come on Ipswich!! Big Smile [:D]

WHAT A PRICK

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[/quote]Has Wiz been grooming you as well?  Naughty boy.Good skills, Wizzo.[img]http://www.menscience.com/blog/uploaded_images/GroomingAwardWinner-07-737885.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[/quote]Actually, you''re being a bit generous with the "1" we score.  Surely it would be better if we lost 58-0?

If you remember last year it was the performace against Ipswich that actually started our season. Except for the minor blip at Plymouth the following week.

Even though it was not a win coming back from 0-2 and we should have gone on to win!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Try as I might, I could never wish for that, ever, I understand the motives behind this, but its a bridge too far for me.[/quote]Think of the consequences if we win wiz, Ratty''s of the hook, no more "board out" for a while, Doncaster''s safe and us sheep will be talking about the play-offs again. And if we go on a run, it''ll be "we''ll go with what we''ve got" in Jan. Can''t have that wiz, c''mon hex City on the 7th or you''ll be DOOMED! [:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Try as I might, I could never wish for that, ever, I understand the motives behind this, but its a bridge too far for me.[/quote]Think of the consequences if we win wiz, Ratty''s of the hook, no more "board out" for a while, Doncaster''s safe and us sheep will be talking about the play-offs again. And if we go on a run, it''ll be "we''ll go with what we''ve got" in Jan. Can''t have that wiz, c''mon hex City on the 7th or you''ll be DOOMED! [:''(][/quote]

Sorry Laps, I''ll just have to take that risk............I can''t do what you suggest.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Try as I might, I could never wish for that, ever, I understand the motives behind this, but its a bridge too far for me.[/quote]Think of the consequences if we win wiz, Ratty''s of the hook, no more "board out" for a while, Doncaster''s safe and us sheep will be talking about the play-offs again. And if we go on a run, it''ll be "we''ll go with what we''ve got" in Jan. Can''t have that wiz, c''mon hex City on the 7th or you''ll be DOOMED! [:''(][/quote]My biggest fear is if Norwich win every single game left this season and finish on 92 points... THEN RODENT WOULD BE HERE FOR ANOTHER SEASON!  [:''(][:''(][:''(] [^] [+o(]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Try as I might, I could never wish for that, ever, I understand the motives behind this, but its a bridge too far for me.[/quote]Think of the consequences if we win wiz, Ratty''s of the hook, no more "board out" for a while, Doncaster''s safe and us sheep will be talking about the play-offs again. And if we go on a run, it''ll be "we''ll go with what we''ve got" in Jan. Can''t have that wiz, c''mon hex City on the 7th or you''ll be DOOMED! [:''(][/quote]

My biggest fear is if Norwich win every single game left this season and finish on 92 points... THEN RODENT WOULD BE HERE FOR ANOTHER SEASON!  [:''(][:''(][:''(] [^] [+o(]
[/quote]

Even worse, we''d be in the Premiership[:(]