Sign in to follow this  
pureanglia

no more loans for us then?

its nearly 545pm and we have no loan player in? or have we does anybody know. jamie will score loads now hes not in YELLOW AND GREEN Any news on the loans then? 

he goes back after the Reading game, but we can extend afterwards as players currently on loan can have their deal extended after the deadline.The loan system is really confusing, with what seems like 100s of exceptions. I believe we can still arrange international loan deals outside the window as well, but who knows.

[quote user="Jonny 5"]he goes back after the Reading game, but we can extend afterwards as players currently on loan can have their deal extended after the deadline.

The loan system is really confusing, with what seems like 100s of exceptions. I believe we can still arrange international loan deals outside the window as well, but who knows.
[/quote]

Agreed. The rules regarding loan players are completely ridiculous. Especially regarding that stupid rule that players who are on loan but do not come from the same country do not count as loans. Therefore allowing a team to play as many of these as they wish. I feel loan players are overtaking teams and stupid rules like this are just helping it get worse. A loan player is a loan player.

thanks guys - looks like we''ll be extending lezzers loan deal until new tranny window opens...but, with a new realism sweeping through footy - will he be able to secure the megabux 3/4 year contract he hankers for???i doubt it - poor ole leezer may decide its better to wait until season end, when economic conditions may be more settled,,,leezer on a season long loan at carra anyone???

Not that we need any more loans though! Unless we want to create a world record or something (anybody know what this is by any chance?!)I think we can still get emergency loans in?

[quote user="AJ"]Not that we need any more loans though! Unless we want to create a world record or something (anybody know what this is by any chance?!)

I think we can still get emergency loans in?
[/quote]

I didnt want anymore loans either, but thought maybe a centre back would have been a high priority and justified seeing as we have just Doherty and Kennedy. Dont know about emergency loans, i think if we had no goalkeepers they sometimes make an exception, but not sure what the criteria is?

Will Mr Moore be chippin'' in for an extension to Leroy the Loan again?

Or, will he be headin'' back to Readin''?......(Leroy the Loan not Carl Moore).

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Well if you don''t know, I''d imagine he''ll be back off to Reading.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Well if you don''t know, I''d imagine he''ll be back off to Reading.
[/quote]

"Then we''ll go with what we''ve got!"....(To coin a phrase....if we have any coin, that is).