Sign in to follow this  
Chocolatebuttons

Bradely Orr rejects offer!

he is free to agree a pre contractual agreement as of jan 1st, but we wouldnt get him until next season, in truth if we were to get him, id want him here now. because we have a threadbare team and he would be a useful addition.

Definately. But bearing in mind we didn''t go for Morrison or Iwelumo who were both on free''s at the start of this season. Or renew Huckerby''s. I very much doubt we will go for him i''m afraid.

Oh well, Gibbs on loan it is then [Y]

Only foreign clubs can now approach players in the last six months. English clubs have to wait until his contract expires before making an offer.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Definately. But bearing in mind we didn''t go for Morrison or Iwelumo who were both on free''s at the start of this season. Or renew Huckerby''s. I very much doubt we will go for him i''m afraid.

Oh well, Gibbs on loan it is then [Y]

[/quote]

i was thinking about why we loaned gibbs actually,

we saw gibbs liked to play the ball around, and arsenal are a team that plays the ball around, world class at times.

gibbs was made to work for possesion here, where he gets the ball to feet at arsenal, keeping to his strenghs,

just a thought.

[quote user="Willmeister"]Only foreign clubs can now approach players in the last six months. English clubs have to wait until his contract expires before making an offer.
[/quote]

Officially this is the case.  Unofficially a nod to an agent and a word in the players ear can make a huge difference.