Sign in to follow this  
Shyster

Re: After effects of a brain tumour operation

[quote user="hogesar"]I''m pretty sure Roeder would have been cleared of any possibility of that within Hospital.[/quote]

Seriously though, you''ve heard him speaking and apart from the cockney accent something isn''t right.And how about his thinking?

[quote user="Canary Boy"]Very interesting, but how does this relate to playing Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow?[/quote]

Forget the sarcasm for a moment - do you realise it''s very possible that we have a mad man at the helm?

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Canary Boy"]Very interesting, but how does this relate to playing Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow?[/quote]

Forget the sarcasm for a moment - do you realise it''s very possible that we have a mad man at the helm?
[/quote]

I personally cant stand Roeder but the tumour one is f**king low

[quote]I personally cant stand Roeder but the tumour one is f**king low[/quote]

It''s a dog-eat-dog world and the last thing Roeder needs is yours or anybody elses sympathy. If he was suffering after effects of the brain op would you seriously want him to remain as manager?

[quote user="Football 101"]Get a life you pr*ck. You may not like the guy but this is fcuking ridiculous the bloke nearly died and your making a joke about, tw@t![/quote]

Plenty of people have nearly died and plenty of people are f*cking dead - what the f*ck is ridiculous about posting the possibilities that Roeder shows signs of brain defects?Neither am I joking you complete c*nt.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Football 101"]Get a life you pr*ck. You may not like the guy but this is fcuking ridiculous the bloke nearly died and your making a joke about, tw@t!
[/quote]

Plenty of people have nearly died and plenty of people are f*cking dead - what the f*ck is ridiculous about posting the possibilities that Roeder shows signs of brain defects?

Neither am I joking you complete c*nt.
[/quote]

None of you you should be using this kind of language ( even with asterisks ) and, as far as your input is concerned Shyster, it''s disgraceful. I have reported you and asked for the thread to be deleted.

[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/content/images/2007/10/30/glenn_roeder_450_07_450x300.jpg[/img]

Observe the skewed bottom lip in that photo.It wasn''t there before the op.

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]my mother had a brain tumour...I hope you contract something painful you sick s***[/quote]

I''m sorry to hear that - did she also manage a professional football club?

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]my mother had a brain tumour...I hope you contract something painful you sick s***[/quote]

I''m sorry to hear that - did she also manage a professional football club?[/quote]shyster by name, shyster by natureno go take your twisted medical lesson somewhere else you tw-twho you gonna mock next?

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]my mother had a brain tumour...I hope you contract something painful you sick s***[/quote]

Seriously though - did she have an operation? If so what were the after effects?

[quote user="jay kay"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]my mother had a brain tumour...I hope you contract something painful you sick s***[/quote]

I''m sorry to hear that - did she also manage a professional football club?[/quote]shyster by name, shyster by natureno go take your twisted medical lesson somewhere else you tw-twho you gonna mock next?[/quote]

Though somewhat controversial I have presented a perfectly feasible debate.If you and others here have nothing to add but mindless drivel please by all means shut your piehole/s.

[quote user="jay kay"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]my mother had a brain tumour...I hope you contract something painful you sick s***[/quote]

I''m sorry to hear that - did she also manage a professional football club?[/quote]shyster by name, shyster by natureno go take your twisted medical lesson somewhere else you tw-twho you gonna mock next?[/quote]

Though somewhat controversial I have presented a perfectly feasible debate.If you and others here have nothing to add but mindless drivel please by all means shut your piehole/s.