Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

A new Chief Executive?

Colchester United have announced the departure of Chief Executive Marie Partner after 21 years at the club.

Why not bring her in on loan at Carra? She''s used to working with tight and limited budgets - and has been in football longer than our current CE.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Colchester United have announced the departure of Chief Executive Marie Partner after 21 years at the club.

Why not bring her in on loan at Carra? She''s used to working with tight and limited budgets - and has been in football longer than our current CE.

[/quote]

And maybe our CE should go out on loan to Barnsley, Forest, MK Dons or Doncaster?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

And maybe our CE should go out on loan to Barnsley, Forest, MK Dons or Doncaster?

[/quote]

Can''t we make it a football club in the middle of Kazakhstan?

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can''t we make it a football club in the middle of Kazakhstan?

[/quote]

I can''t spell Gazza an stan.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Knowing our luck, we''d still be paying his wages whilst he was out on loan.

I''ll get my coat, I''m off to watch Spurs reserves [:@]

[quote user="jay kay"]sounds like a thread worth the attention of camul
-[/quote]

U''s fans are in shock I''m afraid - the departure of "Mrs Colchester" - longest serving CEO in the Football League - not anticipated by anyone.  She certainly wasn''t hinting at it a couple of weeks ago so I''m wondering if there has been a falling out with the owner or she was being sidelined. 

A wonderful servant to our club, very hard working lady, always very approachable.

Many fans now wondering whether they are really going to like the "new look, new era" one owner decides everything future.

I am sure the new CEO won''t have started in the ticket office...................I expect the next one will either be a solicitor or an accountant or have a degree in Sports Studies.

I''m sure she will land a decent job somewhere - she''s a top lady.  She will, however, be very sadly missed by supporters and, I suspect, by many of the staff.

Oh well[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I would!  [:P][/quote]

I am fully expecting it to be a corporate "suit" who may, or may not, have heard of Colchester United.  We shall have to see.

[quote user="nolegs"]I hope that''s not in the "biblical" sense Wiz??
[/quote]

To my shame it is nolegs, look beyond the wrappings and there lurks a vixen![:P]