Sign in to follow this  
steve b

Judge Me In A Year

was what Roeder said when he took over, well glen absolute disgrace is what you''ve turned us into, we have hardly any of our own players, we have your awfull loan players ie Sibierski, i will argue with you that the football is worse than last season, there is no team spirit, you have had money to spend which you have wasted (Henville), your treatment of Lappin is shocking, if we lose tomorrow i cant see how your position as manager can be tennable any longer, thanks very much Glen shut the door on the way out,

Short memory. At least a home games i no longer resort to playing The Sims 2 on my mobile phone, as i did when Grant was in charge.

Why would Roeder want people to judge him after a full year when his calling card is saving a team from relegation and then driving them straight towards it the following year?

He should have told people to judge him in May.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

Why would Roeder want people to judge him after a full year when his calling card is saving a team from relegation and then driving them straight towards it the following year?

He should have told people to judge him in May.

[/quote]i have judged him...hand draw and quarter him

[quote user="hogesar"]Short memory. At least a home games i no longer resort to playing The Sims 2 on my mobile phone, as i did when Grant was in charge.[/quote]Excellent!Though I did miss the first Palace goal on tuesday as I was trying to read the text message the teenager in front of me was typing out.

[quote user="steve o"]was what Roeder said when he took over, well glen absolute disgrace is what you''ve turned us into, we have hardly any of our own players, we have your awfull loan players ie Sibierski, i will argue with you that the football is worse than last season, there is no team spirit, you have had money to spend which you have wasted (Henville), your treatment of Lappin is shocking, if we lose tomorrow i cant see how your position as manager can be tennable any longer, thanks very much Glen shut the door on the way out,[/quote]

Im sure the money spent on Henville was millions. We could have got Beckham in on loan instead. I cant believe Roeder wasted so much money on that one!!!!!

what got me with Henville is that Roeder said he wasnt ready for championship football yet seems to think Elliot "im so scared of this winger i just wet myself" Omozusi is?!

jas :)

[quote user="hogesar"]Short memory. At least a home games i no longer resort to playing The Sims 2 on my mobile phone, as i did when Grant was in charge.
[/quote]

Actually, for the first time in 6 years as a season ticket holder, my mate and I were both thinking about leaving shortly into the second half at the.....do you know, both teams were so crap I can''t even remember who we played the other evening.

[quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="steve o"]was what Roeder said when he took over, well glen absolute disgrace is what you''ve turned us into, we have hardly any of our own players, we have your awfull loan players ie Sibierski, i will argue with you that the football is worse than last season, there is no team spirit, you have had money to spend which you have wasted (Henville), your treatment of Lappin is shocking, if we lose tomorrow i cant see how your position as manager can be tennable any longer, thanks very much Glen shut the door on the way out,[/quote]

Im sure the money spent on Henville was millions. We could have got Beckham in on loan instead. I cant believe Roeder wasted so much money on that one!!!!!

[/quote]I''m not saying it was millions you halfwit, but it was money wasted just like Sibierski is money wasted,

[quote user="steve o"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[/quote]I''m not saying it was millions you halfwit, but it was money wasted just like Sibierski is money wasted,[/quote]

Clearly you missed the sarcasm!!!!